What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

_Johnsy

Referee
Israel didn’t reach a confidential settlement is was offered as a way out for RA. You have no logic. Israel took them to court as he knew no breach occurred as reported. RA had no grounds to a protracted case as the cost of admitting what they had done far exceeded any considered settlement. In my world no one admits guilt and pays out millions if they are innocent. Facts are facts and Israel brought them. Your post contradicts itself and common sense.

If you say so. https://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/...t/news-story/b1bd4cbf594281d29636b5a23cc80276 “Rugby Australia and Mr. Folau wish each other well for the future. The parties do not intend to comment further on the terms of their settlement as it is confidential,”

You do understand how mediation works? 2 parties reach agreement.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Have not read his contract , but my employers they could sack me, I agreed, post nothing against company policy.

He has better laywers, than Todd Carney, such a bad photo, worst ever.

Whilst you may not know me, in my field, people do, so I do not facebook Abbott is an idiot, religion has past its used by date.

Not really hard.

Mr Angry, my real name is Brad Pitt-Timberwolf.................

Abbott is , religion has.
Good chat

41yearsaint

Juniors
So the very first anti-gay message they ever heard was this post from Folau?

This seems highly implausible...

It was the cant bit mate. Any adolescent not brought up in a good home is at risk aswell. The gay bandwagon is overflowing, pretty empty 20 years ago.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It was the cant bit mate. Any adolescent not brought up in a good home is at risk aswell. The gay bandwagon is overflowing, pretty empty 20 years ago.
So suicide has a higher correlation to poor upbringing than it does to persecution?

Old Timer

Coach
I understand & acknowledged that, however both parties agreed to a confidential settlement during mediation. I have never claimed otherwise.
Some people just cant grasp the reality of it and have managed to confuse the entire issue unfortunately.
The issue is actually about a breach of contract or a non breach of contract and has nothing to do with freedom of speech, gay marriage, gay rights, pedophiles, anal sex etc etc.
As Folau no longer plies his trade in RU it would appear in the simplest of terms that they were within their rights to terminate and in the end all parties simply made a commercial decision.
The company I worked for were once involved in a court action and represented by one of Sydney's most imminent QC's and the other side was represented by the then Crown Prosecutor so not for the feint of heart.
In the end our QC said sic " you really don't want you day in court despite how much you think you deserve it" he also contend that the other side didn't want their day in court either so a "commercial settlement' was basically agreed to as the amount of time, money and resources required to keep the thing going would be crippling to the daily activity of the business.
Lawyers like to settle as then they don't wear a loss on their report card either.
Interesting that when the judge handed down his verdict and fines the other party appealed and filibustered how lenient it all was and we then counter appealed and the other side quickly pulled up stumps and abided by the courts decision as we had been seen to "negotiate in good faith" and not about waisting the courts time.

SBD82

Coach
You know what? f**k the tolerance debate.

The guy is acting like a douche. By admitting that he knew it would cause offence and still posting it, he proves that he was acting like a douche deliberately.

f**k him. f**k the whataboutery and obfuscation. He’s a douche and I don’t want him associated with our great sport.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't drink tap water and haven't done so for a very long time. I am against having fluoride in our water and if you all did your own research, you would be too. I heard that the Nazis used to put fluoride in the water of the concentration camps to subdue the inhabitants and to make them less intelligent.

I also use All Smiles herbal toothpaste.

BTW what do my views on fluoride have to do with this thread.
I'm just always eager to see what other people think Frank.

Tell me, what are views on vaccination and the new world order?

Reactions: jak

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Do the f**kee and the f**ker both go to hell?
Yes, but I had already assumed SBD82 had ticked off at least one of the other things on the list already so he’s sorted..

Can’t go to Hell twice!

41yearsaint

Juniors
So suicide has a higher correlation to poor upbringing than it does to persecution?
In Australia, I would say yes in regards to gay people.
Aboriganal and Torres Straight Islanders are leading our nation in this regard ATM. That bandwagon needs people. Anyway, this is off topic.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
In Australia, I would say yes in regards to gay people.
Aboriganal and Torres Straight Islanders are leading our nation in this regard ATM. That bandwagon needs people. Anyway, this is off topic.

I think it’s extemely on topic.

One of the more severe outcomes of hate speech is people killing themselves, which is why you have young gay people over represented in this category.

And I think you may want to reconsider your position in your first sentence.

Latest posts