What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'll feed this Patriots thing :p A tactic in the surveillance field is to hire pro crews under the guise of a legit job to get photos/video of a target. The pro crew has no idea they're being used, looks a-okay to anyone who notices, including the target.

Haffa

And it is absolutely feasible for them to be cheating against the Bengals with the Bills so hot on their tail.

Strange that they were taping the team that they were coming up against in the following week, and not any other number of teams. :thinking:
Even if they're not guilty, the lack of awareness of how it looks makes it laughable. It just screams deflategate levels of arrogance.

nick87

Coach

He is 100% right
i will take an out of shape, drunk Reggie Wayne right now for this WR corps
Its a f**king diaster

The eagles went into this game with 3 healthy WRs, lost jeffery in game and literally couldnt run any plays out of 11 personnel because they only had 2 fit WRs... then JJAW went off..

Wentz has no where to go with the football... absolute disaster. The eagles need SERIOUS re-tooling

skeepe

Immortal
He is 100% right
i will take an out of shape, drunk Reggie Wayne right now for this WR corps
Its a f**king diaster

The eagles went into this game with 3 healthy WRs, lost jeffery in game and literally couldnt run any plays out of 11 personnel because they only had 2 fit WRs... then JJAW went off..

Wentz has no where to go with the football... absolute disaster. The eagles need SERIOUS re-tooling

Hey I know where you’re coming from. We started the pre-season with Antonio Brown and JJ Nelson and are finishing the year with Rico Gafford and Zay Jones.

I have to wonder if Carr’s dumpster fires over the last three weeks are all on him, or because nobody can run their routes and give him a target.

That said, the throw away on 4th and goal when you’re down multiple scores was unfathomable.

kurt faulk

Coach

1576029517688-png.32601

Latest posts