What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Speaking of strange photos, what about this one of @Twizzle having a beer before watching Friday night football...

1158Weird-Photos-7.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
No.
My photo is very strange.
Old lady with a fat black man in a bath tub. Neither are smiling and it's full of white stuff. Your photos are just queer men dressed as women.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No.
My photo is very strange.
Old lady with a fat black man in a bath tub. Neither are smiling and it's full of white stuff. Your photos are just queer men dressed as women.
True. OK, back to your photo...Here's my take.

The white liquid is bath salts or something medicinal. She is looking after him. He looks sick. Note she has some liquid down the front of her shirt, probably due to the splash when Fat Albert parked himself in the bath.

They both look unhappy. Old mate because he is sick and the lady because she would prefer to be outside.

Its definitely a weird photo...

hindy111

Post Whore
True. OK, back to your photo...Here's my take.

The white liquid is bath salts or something medicinal. She is looking after him. He looks sick. Note she has some liquid down the front of her shirt, probably due to the splash when Fat Albert parked himself in the bath.

They both look unhappy. Old mate because he is sick and the lady because she would prefer to be outside.

Its definitely a weird photo...

I just assumed he blew his beans and was very backed up he filled the tub.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Green groups and members of the greens had a material impact on the veg clearing laws in Queensland. Made clearing regrowth and backburning much harder. I was in the middle of it and saw it first hand.

A shitty article from some f**kstick from the Guardian doesn't change my lived experience.

Yes, but who passed the enabling legislation, sure as f**k wasn't the Greens.

Politician merkins blaming the Greens for the legislation they enabled are pissants, abrogating the responsibility they were elected to take for sake of expediency, or whatever f**ktard piece of legislation they traded it against.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes, but who passed the enabling legislation, sure as f**k wasn't the Greens.

Politician merkins blaming the Greens for the legislation they enabled are pissants, abrogating the responsibility they were elected to take for sake of expediency, or whatever f**ktard piece of legislation they traded it against.
Agree with that. It isn't the fault of the greens and anyone suggesting as much is a f**kmuffin.

But equally, to suggest that they had nothing to do with it is also an oversimplification.