What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You can’t exclude on the basis of words. It’s communistic, the galah playing front row for the Boncos suggests it is hypocrisy squared, the NRL and league unlimited believe themselves to be the doyens of what is right and what is not regardless of societal norms. They use strong arm tactics, bullying, lies, cheating and whatever is at their disposal and sometimes what is not to get their way, when the next league war erupts the NRL and all offshoots such as this rubbish antique platform will be gone for good. Thing is, as a practicing Christian Israel brings more kindness to the world then the words gay is good could ever bring. Unless your name is Gary Jack. Now don’t be critical of flies on your food or you may, sooner than you think, find yourself in a stasi re education camp comrade.
That's quite a lot of anger.

Allow me to attempt a rational debate with you.

What are these societal norns you speak of?
What does LU have to do with the NRL? Or for that matter, this discussion?
Why do you want to post on what you call a "rubbish antique platform"?
When is our day of reckoning? I ask because you say that we all will be "gone for good". I'd like to know when so I can get my emergency kit ready.
Please elaborate on Gary Jack's connection with all this.
Are you aware that the Stasi ceased operations in 1990? And what has that got to do with flies on our food?

And just one more for the wood pile....

Are the Australian bushfires god's punishment because we legalised gay marriage?

SBD82

Coach
The same logic implies boofhead at the Boncos might just kick another door in to terrorise a family or Dave Fifita might slap another one in the back of the head whilst passing on a bike or packer might stomp on another head luring unconsciously on the ground. Israel proffered an opinion, take it or leave it. Those other dolls gave no option but to cop what they are dishing out, imagine the carnage if Matt lodges victims had of fought back and he took umbrage at it.
No. This is the one thing that the NRL has been wholly consistent with.

Rightly or wrongly the players who jump through the hoops and undertake a path to rehabilitation are allowed back into the game. (Packer, Lodge).

The players who tell the NRL to get f**ked and are unrepentant for the offending behaviour (Carney) are told to sod off.

Old Timer

Coach
I think it’s extemely on topic.

One of the more severe outcomes of hate speech is people killing themselves, which is why you have young gay people over represented in this category.

And I think you may want to reconsider your position in your first sentence.
His avatar suits him well.
You are far better off in the swamp than trying to convince Schultz.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No. This is the one thing that the NRL has been wholly consistent with.

Rightly or wrongly the players who jump through the hoops and undertake a path to rehabilitation are allowed back into the game. (Packer, Lodge).

The players who tell the NRL to get f**ked and are unrepentant for the offending behaviour (Carney) are told to sod off.
Not picking out any individual case in particular, but that's the same with any organisation. No one is keen to be associated with someone who tells them to piss off.

What's weird is that some folks think it's OK for their heroes to behave in an anti-social manner.

41yearsaint

Juniors
I think it’s extemely on topic.

One of the more severe outcomes of hate speech is people killing themselves, which is why you have young gay people over represented in this category.

And I think you may want to reconsider your position in your first sentence.

Aboriginals having the highest suicide rate. Is not on topic.
And I think you should reconsider your last sentence.
This thread is about the church and RA.

Frank Facer

First Grade
You probably missed also that in 28th March 1939 Judah declared war on Germany. Not condoning the result of the declaration, just saying much is missed that matters
It was March 24 1933 that Judea declared war on Germany. They organised a world wide boycott of German made products, which would have led to the Germans starving to death. Woolworths in America had to throw merchandise such as dinnerware into the river or else they would have been picketed out the front of their stores and their shops could have even been smashed up.

The fact that Judea declared war on Germany on March 24 1933 is not known to the general public, even those to have studied history.

Frank Facer

First Grade
At the risk of disobeying my mantra of not arguing with idiots, grouch is calling you a gimp because of your opinion, which is something that is a) your choice and b) can’t be changed. Israel is telling people they’re going to hell based on their sexuality, which is a) not their choice and b) can’t be changed.

One person calling you a gimp is highly unlikely to make you want to go and kill yourself.

The same can’t be said for a young gay person struggling with their identity, only to be told by a public figure that they belong in Hell.
So Grouch is bullying Sa1nt5 and calling him names because Sa1nt 5 is expressing his opinion. I would say that Grouch is a bigot and a bully.

As for your a and b, that is also your belief, that you have been indoctrinated to believe. Tim Leary said that he could convert a homosexual to being a hetro sexual if they wanted to convert. His work was so successful, that some guys who preferred being homosexual, would come back for second session to be converted back to being homosexual.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The fact that Judea declared war on Germany on March 24 1933 is not known to the general public, even those to have studied history.
Really?

So despite possibly one of the most moronic posters we’ve seen on here knowing about it, plenty of journal articles about it, chapters in modern history textbooks about the leadup to WWII taking about it, high school economics teachers making it a case study of trade embargoes being used as political tools, and he’ll, even you knowing about it, it’s not a known fact?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So Grouch is bullying Sa1nt5 and calling him names because Sa1nt 5 is expressing his opinion. I would say that Grouch is a bigot and a bully.

As for your a and b, that is also your belief, that you have been indoctrinated to believe. Tim Leary said that he could convert a homosexual to being a hetro sexual if they wanted to convert. His work was so successful, that some guys who preferred being homosexual, would come back for second session to be converted back to being homosexual.
Looks like it’s clock in time again..
tenor.gif

TruSaint

Referee

So it works eh ?

avocado

Juniors
Tim Leary said that he could convert a homosexual to being a hetro sexual if they wanted to convert. His work was so successful, that some guys who preferred being homosexual, would come back for second session to be converted back to being homosexual.
lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Seriously Frank, that is straight out of the bigot's handbook. When someone calls you out for your bigotry, just turn it around and call them the bigot. It's not even your own thoughts, you read it on some whacky website or email group.

As far as indoctrination goes, it is abundantly clear that you reached that point some time ago.

SBD82

Coach
Not picking out any individual case in particular, but that's the same with any organisation. No one is keen to be associated with someone who tells them to piss off.

What's weird is that some folks think it's OK for their heroes to behave in an anti-social manner.
Sometimes I wonder whether the expectations that we place on young athletes are too high. These are young men with brains that often haven’t fully developed,

I don’t extend the same grace to the NRL. They’ve taken on the responsibility of being the premier competition of rugby league, and with that I think there is an onus on them to maintain some of the traditions of the game, including the contributions to community, and helping develop young men into being good men.

On this one, I think they are living up to their responsibilities.

_Johnsy

Referee
You know what? f**k the tolerance debate.

The guy is acting like a douche. By admitting that he knew it would cause offence and still posting it, he proves that he was acting like a douche deliberately.

f**k him. f**k the whataboutery and obfuscation. He’s a douche and I don’t want him associated with our great sport.
Freedom of religion is that’s against the beliefs of my religion, I can’t do that. Not, that’s against the beliefs of my religion, you can’t do that.

_Johnsy

Referee
Really?

So despite possibly one of the most moronic posters we’ve seen on here knowing about it, plenty of journal articles about it, chapters in modern history textbooks about the leadup to WWII taking about it, high school economics teachers making it a case study of trade embargoes being used as political tools, and he’ll, even you knowing about it, it’s not a known fact?

ignorance