What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris recruitment for 2020

R-15-3

Juniors
I want front row depth more than anything else, woods, Fifita worry me going down along with Tobys knee and first full season of Uele either another old head or rookie either way another in the mix as back up is needed.

cb4

First Grade
He doesn't really have much money to play with.
Getting Ramien back is fantastic.
Getting a back up hooker in King is decent, he isn't the best, far from it, but he will cover a game or 2 if needed.
Getting Connor Tracey back is under rated.
If he pulls off the prop we are after then it will be decent.

So far, he should be judged on retension more than anything, because he has kept the majority of the kids we wanted to.
If he manages to sign Teig Wilton to a long term deal that is more just as good as a new signing.

Once we have full control of the cap, lets see the calibre of player he can get in.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Getting a back up hooker in King is decent, he isn't the best, far from it, but he will cover a game or 2 if needed.

So far, he should be judged on retension more than anything, because he has kept the majority of the kids we wanted to.
If he manages to sign Teig Wilton to a long term deal that is more just as good as a new signing.

Once we have full control of the cap, lets see the calibre of player he can get in.

Do you know the plan for Teig? He's predominantly a left edge which is Graham's side. I noticed he was playing a bit of middle for the Jets near the back end of the season ?

YTSharks

Juniors

Any hints on the prop?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Read he was doing a train and trial with the bonkos.

Allgood? P Kaufusi?

He may well be. I don't know. I just see him as the best "listed" off contract props if affordable.

Might be Max King. Good youngster more in our price range and unsigned at the Storm yet

lolesi

First Grade
Watched Wilton a bit last season for the Jets.

Looks tops, tough, didn’t look out of place and will definitely put on some size in these next few seasons.

Tiger Shark

Bench
No idea who that is.
The prop in question hasn't stepped foot into our club or on the paddock yet.

Played for the Mounties last year, believe he's doing a trial and train or something with us? Not sure how good he is. He's 24 and has been to a few clubs so didn't think it was him. Or hoped it wasn't him.

Stalefish

Juniors
if royce hunt is hanging around the joint his 2019 highlights are fairly impressive. he owns seggy and newtown all through the video. looks like a raw Hamlin Uele id take him on minimum wage but we still need a proven first grade prop