What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell. Bring in the IZZ. Vindicated & free to sign anywhere.

Well I guess we will see how much harmony there is between the NRL Administration and Club administrators.

It will only take one of sixteen to present a contract to the NRL, however if Todd has any influence, this will not happen, Falou will be made zero offers from NRL clubs. No litigation required, no controversy, just no offers.

I hope not to be that club, not a Falou thing, do bite the hand that feeds you thing.

I hope all clubs can see, simply not worth it.
Bullshit. The NRL owe us millions. They want us not to put an offer in, pay up. $2 mill would put the cheque book away.

Quigs

Immortal
It is a bloody shame Reefy's off doing time in Goulburn. He had a mate that was a QC or sumpant. Him and a State Bank Manager and the Reefster shared morning caffeine together. That bloke would be able to put all this to rest.

“Vindicated”?? We wouldn’t be cherry-picking interpretations to support our established points of view, would we? Not that I’ve ever been guilty of such charlatan behaviour. Never. Haha

So the media and sponsors?

Yeah lets piss them off again, that's always worked well for us.

If the outrage generation just " let it go" there would be no problem. & Im not picking on a particular generation , its more a sweeping virus that has inflicted numb skulls everywhere.
The types that gang up to pressure sponsors. The types that tie themselves to the road over the weather. ETC etc. They type of person in charge of Qantas. Etc They are not league supporters, never will be, but their opinion apparently counts to somebody.

AJB1102

First Grade
If the outrage generation just " let it go" there would be no problem. & Im not picking on a particular generation , its more a sweeping virus that has inflicted numb skulls everywhere.
The types that gang up to pressure sponsors. The types that tie themselves to the road over the weather. ETC etc. They type of person in charge of Qantas. Etc They are not league supporters, never will be, but their opinion apparently counts to somebody.

I pretty much agree. But that's the way it is now and whether you and I buy in or not won't change shit.

Surely

Post Whore

Quig’s mate from qantas, the one who doesn’t mind doing business deals with an airline from a country where they execute gays, not just say naughty naughty if you don’t repent you’ll go to a fictitious place ?

Reactions: Ads

carcharias

Immortal
They made good music then, this generation just whinges on facebook

the kids don’t even use Facebook.
They’re parents do.
...and that’s why they do t use it.

my son agrees
He says music these days is shit and listens to shit from my day.
I teach him and another kid guitar
These are some songs they asked to learn.
Whip it
Good riddance
Teen spirit
Immigrant song

Quigs

Immortal
Quig’s mate from qantas, the one who doesn’t mind doing business deals with an airline from a country where they execute gays, not just say naughty naughty if you don’t repent you’ll go to a fictitious place ?
Yeah I heard bout dat country. Dey kill em wid det by a thowsend cuts.

snout

First Grade
Is ben barba allowed back yet?

Think he played in some koori cup back in november

It is a bloody shame Reefy's off doing time in Goulburn. He had a mate that was a QC or sumpant. Him and a State Bank Manager and the Reefster shared morning caffeine together. That bloke would be able to put all this to rest.

Nah!! old reefy got outraged at some trolls irrelevant posts , lost the plot and threw a hissy!! Fancy getting outraged over internet bull shite!? What a wus!!

Now Just compare him to this newcomer l" Defer to the coifed" !! Now he's a real man ! With him defending the fort we've got no worries! Hes got Huge STEEL cajones!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nah!! old reefy got outraged at some trolls irrelevant posts , lost the plot and threw a hissy!! Fancy getting outraged over internet bull shite!? What a wus!!

Now Just compare him to this newcomer l" Defer to the coifed" !! Now he's a real man ! With him defending the fort we've got no worries! Hes got Huge STEEL cajones!!!

Do you think they are related?

Quigs

Immortal
Narhhh they couldn't be related. Reefy was alright in his corrupt type of a way but Coif is just a deadset know all wanker.