What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Where do you rate compared to others though? He is solid. Doesn’t ball play, average speed. I don’t see us winning the comp with him at the back..atleast we have outside backs that show promise.

My point with it is right now centres look weak. If they develop then for 2021 fullback maybe the target position needed

You have the 4 elite ones in Turbo,Rts,Ponga and Teddy.

Gutherson is maybe next or perhaps Holmes now he is back.

After that it does drop a little. Clockstead perhaps? I reckon from 7-16 it comes down to form that season.
Papenhauzen has the nost potential but is small. Let's see how goes after teams ragdolll him a little.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hoffman's form for Wenty at fullback was exceptional. He would be a handy pick up. Every time he filled in for NRL he was one of the best on field.
Would be cheap and brings much needed experience.
Tim Lafai and Aitken may be available

franklin2323

Immortal
You have the 4 elite ones in Turbo,Rts,Ponga and Teddy.

Gutherson is maybe next or perhaps Holmes now he is back.

After that it does drop a little. Clockstead perhaps? I reckon from 7-16 it comes down to form that season.
Papenhauzen has the nost potential but is small. Let's see how goes after teams ragdolll him a little.

I’d go the 4 you had as elite. Have to go Cutherson due to Origin 18th man. Holmes in that group. Brimson. Moylan then the rest.

Rate the 5/8th and Luai/Burton is equally as low.

Those who say we need a centre aren’t wrong but just other priorities 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts