What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Apparently my previous post was wrong, even if Arrow comes to Souths in 2020 we still have $1.2m to spend.
All this started for Mitchell when he had the guts to tell the media he and his family are Souths fans. That's when all the guessing started and linked him to Souths. Maybe he will be at Souths next year. But I'm sure the chook will start the season with him still at their club, reserves or otherwise. That's will be just to put Souths behind the eight ball for him fitting into the club. They are a bunch of fools at best of times.

southsport

First Grade
All this started for Mitchell when he had the guts to tell the media he and his family are Souths fans. That's when all the guessing started and linked him to Souths. Maybe he will be at Souths next year. But I'm sure the chook will start the season with him still at their club, reserves or otherwise. That's will be just to put Souths behind the eight ball for him fitting into the club. They are a bunch of fools at best of times.
Pete I think they will be haggling over $$$.

southsport

First Grade
twitter.com
szCOsXnR_400x400.jpg

The Mole (9MoIey)
BREAKING: Further details emerging today. @Cronulla_Sharks have agreed to send both Xerri and Moylan in exchange for Latrell, with a yet to be named promising young player being sent from Bondi to complete the deal. twitter.com/9MoIey/status/…

The Mole @9MoIey

BREAKING NEWS: Latrell Mitchell has gone to Cronulla as a straight swap for Matt Moylan! https://t.co/ldWZYjI9Ic

Peter Quinn

Juniors
twitter.com
szCOsXnR_400x400.jpg

The Mole (9MoIey)
BREAKING: Further details emerging today. @Cronulla_Sharks have agreed to send both Xerri and Moylan in exchange for Latrell, with a yet to be named promising young player being sent from Bondi to complete the deal. twitter.com/9MoIey/status/…

The Mole @9MoIey

BREAKING NEWS: Latrell Mitchell has gone to Cronulla as a straight swap for Matt Moylan! https://t.co/ldWZYjI9Ic
I don't think this is correct. I the Mole is one. Hee Hee.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Apparently my previous post was wrong, even if Arrow comes to Souths in 2020 we still have $1.2m to spend.
Well if that’s the case and we can’t get much for 2020 we will be so cashed up from 21 onwards.

I see what Travitoh and STID are saying, they both make very good points, we still have good players out there and in our team and surely we can’t have as many injuries in 2020.

Personally as of right now I’d be happy with a finish between 5th and 7th in 2020 with what we have, but of course we need our main guns to stay fit.

I guess if our forwards can’t make as many metres then our backs will have to do more of the tough yards and shit work, that is an area Gagai excels in off the wing as would Douiehi at fullback.