What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think youve all shown what brainwashed mainstream sheep you are m I dont hate you, I feel sorry for you....but am sick of the projections on here to us in the know...so im no longer discussing politics with any of you , ONLY league from now on...its impossible to have a debate with such hateful angry abusive people here...those who dont even care...and have not done any work on it...just know it alls, total idiocy and people who do NO research so lazy pfft!
SO glad I said my piece know I know whos on here....brainwashed...mainstream...sheep... so Ill stick to footy, most of you here know NOTHING about any of the agendas Frank and I speak of... so to me, youre a waste of time talking to as you have done NO research!
Also as a CHRISTIAN we are NOT going away so suck it up ANTIFA commo debauched atheist and satanist supporting snowflakes and go wear your rainbow bikinis well stay REAL men and protectors of our kids futures....
You do know that their objective is vilify, ridicule and bully those who they disagree with (those who are not political correct) into submission. They basically want to shut everyone up and control the narrative, all the while preaching tolerance. lol As Dr Day said, if you control what people say, then you control what people think.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You do know that their objective is vilify, ridicule and bully those who they disagree (those who are not political correct) with into submission. They basically want to shut everyone up and control the narrative, all the while preaching tolerance. lol As Dr Day said, if you control what people say, then you control what people think.
Nontime111 out, Frank in.
tenor.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well it would seem that I will need to bow to your greater understanding of just how the world really spins around
No need to be like that.
By the way , you don’t happen to be a member of the J.V. board by some chance ?
No, I always make a point of not joining any club that would have me as a member.

But I do try to get to every Kogarah home game, and would be happy to buy you a beer if you ever find yourself there.

Frank Facer

First Grade
its got nothing to with one man now has it...its an agenda and hes controlled opposition, all you guys do is PLAY the MAN...it means your not able to argue against the agenda, so you just pick on individuals who are try

exactly, we need a TRUMP here , an outsider, NON politician with balls of steel to clean up the swamp...
Trump and Putin are both controlled.
Chabad Lubavitch

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Here is a simple question for those who believe that people are simply born homosexual or bisexual and that is all there is too it.

I hear that more than half the young women today are now bisexual, but it would have been lucky, to have been one in ten 50 years ago. That is like going from 10% to 50%. What would explain the dramatic increase of so many more women being born bisexual in the last 30 years, than than 70 years years ago?

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
I’m not playing you, I’m playing your concept of a “gay agenda”..

The concept you raised as part of this discussion.

What is this agenda exactly?
Do you want Documentation of the Homosexual Agenda? lol

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Do you want Documentation of the Homosexual Agenda? lol
Yes please.

Like many on here I have friends who are homosexual.

If they’re secretly plotting something, I think we have a right to know.

I mean, if my mate asks to borrow my car should I be worried?

Is there a hotline I can call to report anything suspicious?

SBD82

Coach
Here is a simple question for those who believe that people are simply born homosexual or bisexual and that is all there is too it.

I hear that more than half the young women today are now bisexual, but it would have been lucky, to have been one in ten 50 years ago. That is like going from 10% to 50%. What would explain the dramatic increase of so many more women being born bisexual in the last 30 years, than than 70 years years ago?
You’ve literally plucked numbers out of thin air to use as the foundation for what you seem to think is a “gotcha” moment.

I hope these alleged “research” skills of yours are more honed than your ability to make an argument.

Latest posts