What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach
Is it ever going to rain ? How are you guys going? Doing Mollymook this summer. Anyone a fan?
The South Coast is the best. I like the Ulladulla / Bawley region best which is just south of Mollymook (although fires are an issue down Bawley way).

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it ever going to rain ? How are you guys going? Doing Mollymook this summer. Anyone a fan?

I'll be in sussex inlet.30 away. If want to borrow some Kayaks for the day more then welcome.
Mollymook is lovely. Beautiful houses.
Do you know the Sth coast well?

T.S Quint

Coach
Mollymook is nice. I usually head further south to Narooma.

My family always used to go North Coast for holidays when I was younger. Now I’m always going south. I should go back north sometime soon. Used to love Port Macquarie.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm heading to Malua Bay, just south of Bateman's Bay. Great spot, great beaches.
I'll be heading to Narooma one day for lunch by the water in one of my favourite restaurants by the river. Also will do the Moruya markets and Mogo zoo.
The South Coast is the best!!

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm heading to Malua Bay, just south of Bateman's Bay. Great spot, great beaches.
I'll be heading to Narooma one day for lunch by the water in one of my favourite restaurants by the river. Also will do the Moruya markets and Mogo zoo.

The takeaway there does a great fish burger. Or it used to anyway, I guess it's been about 18 months since I last went

EDIT Malua Bay I mean.

Eelogical

Referee
Cupitt's Winery out the back of Ulladulla is worth the turn off the highway. Good food, wine, and the live music on sundays is a bonus.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cupitt's Winery out the back of Ulladulla is worth the sidetrack off the highway. Good food, wine, and the live music on sundays is a bonus.

Excellent wines compared to most of the others down the coast

Also does both bistro high quality sit down lunch, and out on the terrace pizza. Plus they brew their own beers.

Eelogical

Referee
Excellent wines compared to most of the others down the coast

Also does both bistro high quality sit down lunch, and out on the terrace pizza. Plus they brew their own beers.
I had a good time when we were there last. Most people don't even know it's there.

hindy111

Post Whore

If want to borrow some Kayaks I have 2... I'll be in Sussex. Hey maybe me you strider and Avenger can meet for a beer and bite to eat.

Eelogical

Referee
If anybody wants a value for money place to stay at down the south coast then Greenwell Point Bowling Club has a house for rent at $175.00 a night in the off season (1st Feb to 30th Nov) for 5 people or less and $250.00 a night for 10 people or less. High season becomes (1st Dec to 31st Jan) becomes $275.00 and $400.00 respectively. Cheaper rates again for weekly bookings. We stayed there with friends last month and when you split the cost of a fully furnished two story house with friends it becomes quite cheap. 10 seat dining table, lounge room with TV, free gas BBQ, fish cleaning facilities, all linen supplied and it's right next door to the bowling club ( no noise). The Bowlo has a really good Chinese restaurant inside as well. I thought I'd pass it on to fellow eels supporters looking for something different near the water without getting reamed.
https://www.greenwellpointbowlingclub1.com.au/accommodation

Rocket man

Juniors
If anybody wants a value for money place to stay at down the south coast then Greenwell Point Bowling Club has a house for rent at $175.00 a night in the off season (1st Feb to 30th Nov) for 5 people or less and $250.00 a night for 10 people or less. High season becomes (1st Dec to 31st Jan) becomes $275.00 and $400.00 respectively. Cheaper rates again for weekly bookings. We stayed there with friends last month and when you split the cost of a fully furnished two story house with friends it becomes quite cheap. 10 seat dining table, lounge room with TV, free gas BBQ, fish cleaning facilities, all linen supplied and it's right next door to the bowling club ( no noise). The Bowlo has a really good Chinese restaurant inside as well. I thought I'd pass it on to fellow eels supporters looking for something different near the water without getting reamed.
One of the better Chinese restaurants around that area.

Bazal

Post Whore

But what about merkins like @Gary Gutful who live for a good solid reaming?

Latest posts