What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test D/N: Australia v NZ at Perth, Dec 12-16 2019

typicalfan

Coach
I love how Ponting is ultra aggressive in the commentary box, he was negative as Haynetrain when AG suggested they see other people when he was skipper.
Pontings policy when deciding the toss 8/10 times you bat first, the 9th you think about it, then bat and the 10th when the best fast bowler of all time goes down injured you bowl first.

jargan83

Coach
They sledged the QLD day 1 crowd of 13k. Piss poor crowd IMO.

That's because theres an agenda against the Gabba, probably because India are coming back next year and BCCI doesn't want to play at both the Gabba and Perth Stadium.

I thinks it's an average crowd, they were advertising $20 tickets to get in after 3:20pm. I will say the weather certainly didn't help though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's because theres an agenda against the Gabba, probably because India are coming back next year and BCCI doesn't want to play at both the Gabba and Perth Stadium.

I thinks it's an average crowd, they were advertising $20 tickets to get in after 3:20pm. I will say the weather certainly didn't help though.
It was stinking hot at the Gabba as well. If it was day nighter they crack 20k at least.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Lovely smile and confidence by Wadey in the sheds

Then it hit me, he is a second innings maestro

jargan83

Coach
It was stinking hot at the Gabba as well. If it was day nighter they crack 20k at least.

I'm not arguing for or against anything, I think the GABBA should be locked in as the First Test venue because of its reputation as a fortress for Australia.

Watch CA schedule Afghanistan as the first Test of the summer at the GABBA now to appease BCCI.