What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: MLB Postseason 2019 Thread

84 Baby

Referee
I’m not sure why they didn’t go from Greinke straight to Cole for one or two innings

Snoochies

First Grade
I’m not sure why they didn’t go from Greinke straight to Cole for one or two innings
Prior to Greinke giving up the HR and walk, he was doing great, they wanted Cole to start an inning and not come in with runners on.

Great win by the Nats, was a historic feat to go all the way the way they did.

84 Baby

Referee
They’ve just haven’t picked up a good starting pitcher for a long time. I reckon they’ll really aggressively pursue Gerrit Cole and Chris Sale.
They’ll probably look at Goldschmidt too. Let Gregorius walk, shift Torres and LaMahieu around diamond
Well Didi is gone but they’ll struggle to sign anyone else after the evil empire reemerged to sign Cole. $36m a year for 9 years!

Snoochies

First Grade
Well Didi is gone but they’ll struggle to sign anyone else after the evil empire reemerged to sign Cole. $36m a year for 9 years!
Think they're happy to pay the luxury tax for the moment. They may trade Happ, Andujar and Frazier yet. Their field is solid, Torres to SS, DJ plays 2B fulltime now and their pitching staff is right up there now and no longer have to deal with Cole in the postseason. Yanks looking good!

84 Baby

Referee
The biggest winner this week?
416x416.jpg

Scott Boras - over $40m in agent commissions earned

Latest posts