What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test D/N: Australia v NZ at Perth, Dec 12-16 2019

Meth

Staff member
Mark Waugh reckons NZ are “well behind in this game”. You’d think Australia were 500/5

Hutty1986

Immortal
Head overdue for his usual soft dismissal I'd reckon. Paine really needs to step up for once here.

Meth

Staff member
Your boys have some ticker though....no surprise from a national NZ sporting team though.

yeah, they’re battling.

unfortunately Raval is a walking wicket and these guys are going to be stuffed this afternoon

undertaker

Coach
Although I don't have much confidence in this happening, ideally Australia need to bat until at least near the end of the 2nd session and have Starc/Cummins/Hazlewood bowling under lights.

Meth

Staff member
Nicholls botched it there. Head was determined to run himself out

Bazal

Post Whore
people whinge about her?

I think there was even a bit earlier in this thread tbh.

I cbf looking though. Plenty of folks (not necessarily on here) go straight to the old 'diversity pick' boomer bullshit though.

TheParraboy

Staff member
This partnership crucial, we dont want our bowlers out there batting for any period of time

Meth

Staff member
I think there was even a bit earlier in this thread tbh.

I cbf looking though. Plenty of folks (not necessarily on here) go straight to the old 'diversity pick' boomer bullshit though.

there are some straight up diversity picks. NZ’s female commentators options are awful. But Guha is class and her gender has nothing to do with that. A refreshing change from Warne, Healy etc

Latest posts