What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I’m pretty sure Greenberg used his discretion to stand down Dylan Walker this year. On the surface the cases seem similar.

Yes it was a classic case of police called to a domestic and based on the evidence at the time laid charges.

The DW's norked partner testified in court

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05...not-guilty-domestic-violence-charges/11102580

"After the fact, I realised he did not pull my hair, that's what I believed at the time, but he reached out to grab my shoulder, not my hair — that got in the way," she said.

"When everyone left I had a chance to breathe and think — I reached out to family and friends and realised I was recalling things differently to what had happened.

imagev1753a3669f8efc87faa7f0ff95e94858f-r3tcm2hig6wev5h5fr2_t1880.jpg

Happy MEel

First Grade
Possibly. But then what is the point of the 10 year sentence ruling if it can be enforced whenever Todd wants? Just make it, "The no fault stand down rule can be enforced for any charge at the discretion of Todd Greenburg"

I wonder if SKD, Hazem El Mazri (if he was still playing) or Semi would have been stood down if this rule was in place?
Exactly, but look who is in charge and there’s your answer.

I reckon all 3 absolutely get stood down.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There is surely no more expert witness than the baby daddy on half a million dollars per year.

I mean, what's the alternative? To have the same abusive father of your children but who is now broke? Ben Barba's missus is living that shit show.

Gronk

Staff member

Warriors signing that peroxide kid who played v Fiji for $670k x 4

197cm teen Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, who’s played just 113 minutes of NRL, to quit Storm for $2.7m deal