What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

Storm13

Juniors
It’s just so weird seeing Bill Burr in this universe.
It was quite strange, but worked out well in the end. First 5 minutes until they got to the prison ship was a little cringe, but after that it pulled it off unlike the previous episode. Filoni in the X-Wing was harder to detach than Burr for me. Also those X-Wings f**ked them up at the end, no questions asked lol

axl rose

Bench
It was quite strange, but worked out well in the end. First 5 minutes until they got to the prison ship was a little cringe, but after that it pulled it off unlike the previous episode. Filoni in the X-Wing was harder to detach than Burr for me. Also those X-Wings f**ked them up at the end, no questions asked lol
Plot twist, it really is a Gungan under there.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Cool episode after the first 5 minutes or so. Having actors from fairly iconic roles takes a bit of getting used to; Bobby from Sons of Anarchy and the lady from GOT and Harry Potter pulled me out of the star wars universe a bit.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just watched new episode and thought it was good. Still a bit concerned about the overarching story not really going anywhere.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So far still just the clone wars.

They introduced the Mandolorians.

Were once at war with the Jedi, then the empire came, Dooku and Darth Maul, so hate and distrust them more.

Training some farmers, to fight some bad guys, yeah Anakin, Obi-wan and Ahsoka do that season 2.

A Mandolorain has no business protecting a force sensative creature, the bounty hunters will come and go, I reckon it will be Snoke who is after him.

Storm13

Juniors
Apparently baby yoda's power he displays, is in episode 9 and that's why the episode came out early, to establish a cannon connection.

bileduct

Coach
He does something new this episode. I've never seen it been done before, but I'm not a big eu fan.
It was already implied he had healing powers in an earlier episode where he tried to heal Mando who kept putting him back in his pram.

Matua

Bench
Cool episode after the first 5 minutes or so. Having actors from fairly iconic roles takes a bit of getting used to; Bobby from Sons of Anarchy and the lady from GOT and Harry Potter pulled me out of the star wars universe a bit.
I don't even know who that is? Hell, even having Bill Burr didn't pull me out of the story too much - except for the part early on when he started shout talking for a bit like he was in the middle of his stand up.

shiznit

Coach
2mins in to the Mandalorian finale episode... my biggest fear with Taika taking the helm comes true...

The 2 speeder stormtroopers having a conversation that’s totally Taika’s style but completely misses the tone of the entire 7 episodes before it...

Latest posts