What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

YoHadrian

Juniors
Except he didnt.....but lets all just lap up what we are fed.
"Mitchell was named in NSW coach Brad Fittler's mammoth 64-man squad to attend the camp at Sydney Olympic Park this week but was an absentee."

I guess he was rearranging his sock drawer this week.

Sounds like a wanker to me.

Tiger5150

Bench
"Mitchell was named in NSW coach Brad Fittler's mammoth 64-man squad to attend the camp at Sydney Olympic Park this week but was an absentee."

I guess he was rearranging his sock drawer this week.

Sounds like a wanker to me.

none of the international players were there but you keep lapping up what they feed you.

Tiger5150

Bench
So is there any particular reason why the wanker couldn't be there then?

same reason all the international’s weren’t there. Needs a break? Why would he break off his holidays to come down and shake Fittlers hand for a completely pointless exercise.

are you asking the same question of the other international blues?

YoHadrian

Juniors
same reason all the international’s weren’t there. Needs a break? Why would he break off his holidays to come down and shake Fittlers hand for a completely pointless exercise.

are you asking the same question of the other international blues?

How do you know it was a pointless exercise? NRL teams are training now ( oh wait he doesn't have one that's right ) so why not pop on down to meet & greet your potential Origin team mates. Perhaps the wanker feels he is above such things & even receiving the invite means that Freddy is willing to put aside whatever traumatic 7 figures negotiations are going on in his head & make him feel he is a part of the fold. Perhaps that's why he should have turned up not to mention that Freddy is the coach & therefore the boss so getting on his good side might be a good thing.

I suppose wankers don't think that way.

Tiger5150

Bench
How do you know it was a pointless exercise? NRL teams are training now ( oh wait he doesn't have one that's right ) so why not pop on down to meet & greet your potential Origin team mates. Perhaps the wanker feels he is above such things & even receiving the invite means that Freddy is willing to put aside whatever traumatic 7 figures negotiations are going on in his head & make him feel he is a part of the fold. Perhaps that's why he should have turned up not to mention that Freddy is the coach & therefore the boss so getting on his good side might be a good thing.

I suppose wankers don't think that way.
Is Tedesco a wanker for not going?

All of the international players were excused. For all we know he might have been told not to bother.

latrell does have a team. Roosters. Last week he attended training with them for compulsory medicals. None of the Roosters train together again until 06/1/20.

but yeah wanker.

I’ve never seen the extent of bullshit narrative built up about a bloke in NRL before. Media have crueled this kid and a large chunk of fans have blindly bought in

simmo05

Bench

All of the international players were excused. For all we know he might have been told not to bother.

latrell does have a team. Roosters. Last week he attended training with them for compulsory medicals. None of the Roosters train together again until 06/1/20.

but yeah wanker.

I’ve never seen the extent of bullshit narrative built up about a bloke in NRL before. Media have crueled this kid and a large chunk of fans have blindly bought in
Yep, Turdesco is a huge wanker

YoHadrian

Juniors

but yeah wanker.

Going for the victim narrative this early in order to shut down discussion ? That's the spirit, he can use that so that some well intentioned sucker club ( for example the Tigers ) can give him a shed load of undeserved dollarydoos.

Quick Latrell, raise your price !

Tiger5150

Bench
Going for the victim narrative this early in order to shut down discussion ? That's the spirit, he can use that so that some well intentioned sucker club ( for example the Tigers ) can give him a shed load of undeserved dollarydoos.

Quick Latrell, raise your price !

latrell is a great player and worth a LOT of money. Granted he isn’t probably worth Ben Hunt money but a fair bit.

A saints fan cracking jokes about overpaying for players. That’s next level.

Tigers have done you guys a solid taking Leilua of your hands to allow enough space for Williame. You should be thankful.

Exsilium

First Grade
Not sure what the fuss is all about. He’s the second best centre at the Roosters and not even the ‘Best Young Centre” in the game.

Valheru

Coach
Reports now that given the roosters have allegedly said he has no future there he "is now considering" souffs...

Souffs has been the plan the whole time.

Reports now that given the roosters have allegedly said he has no future there he "is now considering" souffs...

Souffs has been the plan the whole time.

We still haven’t signed Friend yet. Are the club still hopeful of keeping him? If Trell does leave I reckon we’ll sign Friend on a massive deal. Given that he’s injury prone, we’ll then medically retire him after one year.

Would like to take the time to congratulate Souffs who have led the way on this latest rort

Valheru

Coach
We still haven’t signed Friend yet. Are the club still hopeful of keeping him? If Trell does leave I reckon we’ll sign Friend on a massive deal. Given that he’s injury prone, we’ll then medically retire him after one year.

Would like to take the time to congratulate Souffs who have led the way on this latest rort

I personally wouldn't re-sign jake but no reason not to with the souffs precedent.

$1M per year for 7 years I reckon. He has had a few injuries lately so I would be surprised of he gets through the contract.

Billythekid

First Grade

I thought the dragons basically started this with Gasnier.

Spot On

Coach
I think Latrell should be highly commended for not showing up to Freddys' circle jerk.

He's not up to standard so pointless to attend.

Although, he can't keep a fullback and a 5/8 from taking and blitzing the centre spots for NSW so maybe he needs to put in a few extra yards, adjust attitude etc.

Valheru

Coach
I don't fear that Souths will sign him, i fear they'll pay him the price he's asking.

He better hope you do for the sake of his PR.

If he goes to souffs for the same price we offered him at the same position all the while playing games with other clubs who offered him more at FB then he doesnt look good to say the least.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
He better hope you do for the sake of his PR.

If he goes to souffs for the same price we offered him at the same position all the while playing games with other clubs who offered him more at FB then he doesnt look good to say the least.

He’ll go to souffs because he’s always wanted to play under Bennett

Latest posts