What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

coolsteve

Juniors
How do you recon I feel as that winner was the only fav I left out after having the $30-1 pop in the first leg!
Hang in there kiddo, one day you will win your motza. You have to be the unluckiest punter I know. Maybe just drop your last leg of your multi. You da king

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hang in there kiddo, one day you will win your motza. You have to be the unluckiest punter I know. Maybe just drop your last leg of your multi. You da king

I'm used to it at Happy Valley or Sha Tin!

Still up for the day, for once there. Loaded the $9 winner in race 3 (Moiera). Couldn't be bothered watching the other races.

coolsteve

Juniors
Hi Harry running Saturday in Brisbane race 7. Shit barrier but paying $31. Been waiting for him to come back. Not saying he will win but.........

to_ddeath

Coach
Hi Harry running Saturday in Brisbane race 7. Shit barrier but paying $31. Been waiting for him to come back. Not saying he will win but.........

Must be an earlier race...didn’t see it engaged in the 7th but I’m on meds for the chest so could’ve skimmed over it.
2 I like in Brissie Saturday are Pennino in the Gateway (loves wet ground, they just had a months worth on it yesterday) and Removal in the second last (hope Dunn doesn’t ride it like Mallyon last time, gave it zero hope).

coolsteve

Juniors
Must be an earlier race...didn’t see it engaged in the 7th but I’m on meds for the chest so could’ve skimmed over it.
2 I like in Brissie Saturday are Pennino in the Gateway (loves wet ground, they just had a months worth on it yesterday) and Removal in the second last (hope Dunn doesn’t ride it like Mallyon last time, gave it zero hope).
Sorry. Race 9. Had 2 runs for new trainer and 3 month spell. Hopeing more than anything but showed promise earlier. Barrier 19 a bitch