What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most overrated second rower

TheDalek079

Bench
John Bateman. Runs sideways too much. Grand final showed why Cordner is the best second rower in the game whilst Bateman will only be remembered as a pom who tries hard

Tommy Smith

Referee
According to LU:

Boyd Cordner
Angus Crichton
Victor Radley

In reality, I think Tariq Sims consistency over the course of his career leaves a lot to be desired for an Origin rep when you consider how good he can be (i.e. his finals hattrick vs Brisbane last year).

adamkungl

Immortal
According to LU:

Boyd Cordner
Angus Crichton
Victor Radley

In reality, I think Tariq Sims consistency over the course of his career leaves a lot to be desired for an Origin rep when you consider how good he can be (i.e. his finals hattrick vs Brisbane last year).

Going back to back with a forward pack entirely of overrated players
Yet another adversity we've defeated that would have sunk lesser clubs

Bazal

Post Whore
Cordner will get masses of votes because of the large percentage of brainlets on LU.

Tariq Sims is a good call. My bold call is Tyson Frizzell. Not that he's a bad player by any means but he just doesn't have a lot of skill, yet gets talked about as one of the premier backrowers. I think he's a rung or so below personally

Tommy Smith

Referee
Going back to back with a forward pack entirely of overrated players
Yet another adversity we've defeated that would have sunk lesser clubs
Our team is full of overrated hacks and was carried to b2b titles by James Tedesco; in the same way that he carried the Tigers to finals success on his own.

adamkungl

Immortal
Our team is full of overrated hacks and was carried to b2b titles by James Tedesco; in the same way that he carried the Tigers to finals success on his own.

With the power of secret-undeclared-TPAs injected into his veins, Tedesco was able to single-handedly carry 16 plodders to victory 2 years in a row