What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Management Talk

mickeylane

Bench
There's strong talk doing the rounds this morning that if Latrell Mitchell is signed by the Rabbitohs that Braiden Burns will b allowed to pursuit his options for an immediate release.

This guy is a gun and a player that the Dragons should be tracking.. A speedster and in a funny way has the look of a young Matt Cooper..Wouldnt cost an arm and a leg imo.

Worth following the situation if I'm the club and Millward...

watatank

Coach
Should look into it if possibility but surely they get rid of someone else? Would think latrell plays fullback and burns will stay at centre...

BLM01

First Grade
There's strong talk doing the rounds this morning that if Latrell Mitchell is signed by the Rabbitohs that Braiden Burns will b allowed to pursuit his options for an immediate release.

This guy is a gun and a player that the Dragons should be tracking.. A speedster and in a funny way has the look of a young Matt Cooper..Wouldnt cost an arm and a leg imo.

Worth following the situation if I'm the club and Millward...

Yes good idea, but our club will need time to think about considering it....ask Mary....who may look into it when he gets around to it, try to find some small business out there to sponsor him, then think about offering him low end money whilst explaining he is coming to a great club with traditions that need to be learnt and respected.and ensuring he meets Dragons footy standards..
and mean while......whooska.....he is signed by another club and then we sign Williame.
So wont happen

possm

Coach
I'd rather sign Mitchell, he is the star we need in our backline to turn things around for us. Where is our TPA and hole of game money? Make it happen Millward!

If Bennett rates Mitchell above Burn than why are we always going for second best. The Bunnies already have a top class backline and yet are still going for Mitchell.

We are still placing all our hope in young juniors coming through that will perform as well as they did in the lowere grades. Then we make up excuses that they are not ready yet and so we just have to waste a few more seasons until they are ready. Oh, yes and then we let them go to another club because they are offered a better deal, prefer the other club's coach and training facilities.

Come back Bennett, I really miss you.

Latest posts