What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl Predictions

footy75

Bench
Who you got making the Superbowl and winning it

Hard to go past the Ravens at the minute.
They are complete.

Ravens v 49ers or Saints I think.

Wot u think.

Haffa

Bold. Going for the top seeds.

KC vs Seattle.

or Anyone but the Cheats or Dallas.

zombie jesus

Staff member
It will be interesting to see how the Ravens go or how teams change it up. KC already beat them, the Bills put up a fight, the Steelers took them to OT and Belichick will have something up his sleeve or in his DVR if he gets another crack.They'll likely need to go through at least one of those four.

I'll go KC v Packers in a shoot out.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
New England Patriots (13-3) V Seattle Seahawks (13-3)

Seahawks to claim division over 49's in round 17.

Last Week

Bench
It's wide open this year. AFC could throw up Baltimore, New England, KC and maybe Houston. NFC could have San Francisco, Seattle, Green Bay, New Orleans and, I hate to say it, Dallas looked pretty good today.

I'm going to go NO and KC. Something different.

Eelectrica

Referee
Ravens look the class of the AFC. Seem the most complete.
Ravens V Chiefs AFC championship.

Outside the Cowboys, the NFC is up for grabs and you could make a case for any playoff team. Other than the cows who are probably going to be there under sufferance.

Going with the Saints in the in the NFC.
Saints V 9ers NFC championship.

Yeah I don’t see Dallas being anywhere near it.

Too one-dimensional with Zeke being really the only weapon. Cooper is hot n cold and Dak is just poop, not good enough.

footy75

Bench
Bold. Going for the top seeds.

Ok if I have to say something other than what I think

Looks like seahawks are gona get home field and they are hard to beat there and KC are catching fire but they will have to go through baltimore.

Im still thinking ravens V saints ATM

But seahawks and kc good chances.

Until they are actually retired cant even dismiss brady and bellicheck.

Either way gona be great play off series.

gordsy

Juniors
Ravens vs Niners as my pick
Like other said with seahawks saints packers niners Pats, Ravens Bills and Viking alll in the mix off it will be interesting with a few twists and turns to be played out yet.