What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite moment not involving your team.

T.S Quint

Coach
Cowboys winning GF in dramatic fashion. NZ winning the RLWC. Tonga in last RLWC.

Don't understand RL fans who are happy at clubs being punished for tarnishing the game by cheating, we should all be disgusted about the Storm, Sharks, Eels etc behaviour that damaged the game.

Lol. I had a party when the Dogs lost their points for cheating.

I guess karma bit me in the arse years later.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I'm no Darius fan but Keary still has a fair way to go to get near having the career Boyd has already had.

Can you tell Darius that please because he’s gonna be remembered for being an average player getting paid too much

jim_57

Staff member
What else exactly?

What do you mean? What else does Keary need to do? Well he's played less than half the NRL games, no Origins and about 26 less tests. Keary has 1 more Grand Final win granted.

Don't get me wrong Keary is a great player and Boyd has played too long but Darius is still way ahead over the length of their careers. Boyd hasn't ever played for my club nor have I ever really been a fan of him but he's had a pretty damn good career until the last year or 2.

Can you tell Darius that please because he’s gonna be remembered for being an average player getting paid too much

No thanks.

Latest posts