What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we are looking for couple cheap players

Jai Field - He has wraps on him, dont think he was given chance at Dragons, good utility player
If a cheap prop either Max King he is 22 or Lloyd Perrett he is 24

Don't know what Josh Kerr's situation at the Dragons is but he is a good young prop who has been stuck behind incumbents as well

Tiger Shark

Bench
I thought I read that he signed a new deal with the Dragons, but can't recall if it was ever official or not. I try and ignore/avoid any Dragons news generally.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought I read that he signed a new deal with the Dragons, but can't recall if it was ever official or not. I try and ignore/avoid any Dragons news generally.

Probably did. I put on my armour and ventured onto their website. They only have 4-5 props named in their current 26 man squad.

They still have Jack de Raper named.

Chimp

Juniors
What about Turner from Souths. Without a club, probably get him for somewhere near minimum wage.

Know he's had his injury issues, but he'd fill the Capewell squad man position on the cheap.

Special K

Coach
Tyrell Fuimaono is only 23 and without a club. Danny Fualalo isn’t much chop but at 25 and 73 FG games under his belt could represent good depth.

I get the feeling though the 3 players to fill out the squad will be from the NSW cup side last year. Like how Ronaldo got promoted mid season

Stake Removed

First Grade
If no player out there better then what we have coming through would like to see Joliffe be given a go played big minutes for Jets is in the system, why not give him chance

Latest posts