What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Go this one ram raid

latest

ram raid

Bench
How long has it been since your indiscretion?

It's been a while. I have not been counting the days.

I submit:.

I am besmirching the good reputation on the warriors fans. It is not fair to them.

This restriction is more arbitrary than it is punitive, as I can post pictures. If I was inclined to abuse the privilege I could do so. I am restricted only from changing my avatar and signature, and opening other users attachments in their attachments in posts.

614XhRA3DIL._SS500_.jpg

I tried a few variations of avatar, but I stuck with the LU standard one in the end. I am on a number of other forums, and have customised avatars on all of those, so it is good to have a standard one for a change. I also like to have a signature.

axl rose

Bench
I tried a few variations of avatar, but I stuck with the LU standard one in the end. I am on a number of other forums, and have customised avatars on all of those, so it is good to have a standard one for a change. I also like to have a signature.
I'm surprised forums have survived this long, I thought they might die out like chat rooms. Then again when you see the toxic wasteland that is Reddit and social media perhaps it makes sense.

That's an interesting one. I have bucked the trend. I came late to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (only since late 2016), and only started on these forums from September last year. In the Roosters case, I knew about The Wall and then the Chookpen, but never bothered going on to them. I am now on the 'Pen, as well as others, and I look at them every day! I love to read about what is happening and being thought about by my fellow Easts fans. It becomes quite addictive too. I like the LU forums, and interact with my fellow league fans - well most of them (i.e. non-Souths) anyway. I count this as social media, but I know what you mean. Reddit seems to have a lot of straight out rubbish on it. I prefer some constructive debate to be honest. I find writing, particularly when you are frustrated about something, to be quite therapeutic.

Latest posts