What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brayden Williame

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
A couple of points from the Millward interview:

1. Zac will he our fullback
2. Williame will put pressure on existing players "putting them on their toes"
3. Signed 2yrs with some players coming off contract.
4. Can play centre or wing.

So, to me this points directly at Lafai. He needs to lift his game in 2020 or Williame will be playing left centre sooner or later. If Lafai performs then Williame can play left wing. Tgisxalso reflects on the signing of SSE for 3yrs, which timeline wise, I feel is the end.for our Mr Timmy boy.
Agree 100% I honestly hope it’s also a ploy for Wiliame to get in Lafai’s ear about how good living in France is. He is at the right age. If I were him I’d be trying to get a run for Catalans. He’s still got plenty to o
Yes been bandied around for a little bit..but if Bellamy sees something in Aitken..we better not let him go because it will come back to bite us o_O....but a swap deal for the Fox..I am OK with it.
I see something in him too. He has all the attributes money can’t buy, speed, power, balance runs good lines. Just his passing game is lacking. Bellamy would have him doing passing drills until his arms fell off I reckon. In turn this would help his running game too. He’s obviously going to more of a threat when the opposition have to second guess. I just reckon he needs a stint in reserves to build his confidence and muscle memory in an easier environment. I can see him becoming Matt Cooper under Bellamy.

BLM01

First Grade
Agree 100% I honestly hope it’s also a ploy for Wiliame to get in Lafai’s ear about how good living in France is. He is at the right age. If I were him I’d be trying to get a run for Catalans. He’s still got plenty to o
I see something in him too. He has all the attributes money can’t buy, speed, power, balance runs good lines. Just his passing game is lacking. Bellamy would have him doing passing drills until his arms fell off I reckon. In turn this would help his running game too. He’s obviously going to more of a threat when the opposition have to second guess. I just reckon he needs a stint in reserves to build his confidence and muscle memory in an easier environment. I can see him becoming Matt Cooper under Bellamy.

Bellamy would be also tearing his tinted haIr out with Euie's defensive reads...that would take some time but if anyone..Bellamy can

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Bellamy would be also tearing his tinted haIr out with Euie's defensive reads...that would take some time but if anyone..Bellamy can
I personally think a lot of it is our defensive structure as a team that leaves him out on his own too much. That and a new wing partner every 3 games. He’d be fine in the Melbourne system. He’s a beast of a man he should be chopping blokes in half, and with a decent coach he would be. Bellamy is good at polishing rough diamonds, would be interesting and frustrating to see what Bellamy could do with him.

BLM01

First Grade
I personally think a lot of it is our defensive structure as a team that leaves him out on his own too much. That and a new wing partner every 3 games. He’d be fine in the Melbourne system. He’s a beast of a man he should be chopping blokes in half, and with a decent coach he would be. Bellamy is good at polishing rough diamonds, would be interesting and frustrating to see what Bellamy could do with him.
No he has also got to teach him to stop bulldozing and not only pass, but when it is the right thing to do.
Any coach has his worked cut out to retain Euie as a centre

Last edited:

slippery5

Juniors
As a centre you need a football brain to read play in attack & defence, Aitken hasn't got a football brain of any degree. End of story & discussion on Aitken, unless it's about him being released...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Quote George Kostanza "Onwards and upwards baby"

Why stop at one........

upload_2019-12-18_19-37-29.png

george-costanza-importerexporter-vandelay-ind-1441135.png

1932540ecf9df73d339daf63cad63385.jpg

Old Timer

Coach
As a centre you need a football brain to read play in attack & defence, Aitken hasn't got a football brain of any degree. End of story & discussion on Aitken, unless it's about him being released...
Harsh but fair.
The total look of bewilderment on Aitken's face when things go pear shape says it all.
He could easily sub in all of these skits

Latest posts