What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

hineyrulz

Post Whore
what’s the matter with Rey?? She’s only had 1 actual fight and that was with Kylo Ren. And she took him by surprise as he didn’t realise how strong she was.

but remember that she was brought up on Jakku and had to fend for herself from a young age... so she’s probably tough as a motherf**ker... she was already handy as hell with the staff so translated it to the lightsaber.

I mean I’m all seriousness... if you gave both Rey and Ben Solo regular weapons with no force powers and asked them to fight I’d put my money on the hard nosed kid who was brought up rough as hell and had to fight for everything over the whiny kid who lived a pampered life as son of a princess and general.
She also handed Luke a lesson as well, what’s wrong with her??? Lol she’s a Bland Mary Sue. She’s the best at everything, best mechanic, best pilot, able to shoot down 3 ships at once with a single shot. Can lift massive boulders with the force after barely a lesson. Can beat Kylo who has been trained by Luke Skywalker and Snoke. If that’s not the definition of a Mary Sue I don’t know what is. Watch her stomp a mud hole in Palpatines arse now as well.

bileduct

Coach
Solo lost money, a Star Wars film lost money lol. If you had of told me that prior to the new trilogy I would of laughed in your face.
This latest pile of shit will most likely rake in a billion dollars, but I'm sure that Disney would have been expecting much more than that.

The culmination of a 9 part series of films should have been an Avengers: Endgame level event. Instead it'll be on par with Captain Marvel, that movie people only went to see because they thought it would was "must see" viewing for Endgame.

Old Timer

Coach
Going to the 12:01 session with the beloved grandson and wouldn’t miss it for the world
Good or bad I was there when it mattered most for the person who will inherit the world as I know it.
One wow will be enough for a thumbs up as life has more downs than ups so let’s learn appreciate the few ups we do get.
If people don’t like it they probably relish Rocky so each to his own

shiznit

Coach
She also handed Luke a lesson as well, what’s wrong with her??? Lol she’s a Bland Mary Sue. She’s the best at everything, best mechanic, best pilot, able to shoot down 3 ships at once with a single shot. Can lift massive boulders with the force after barely a lesson. Can beat Kylo who has been trained by Luke Skywalker and Snoke. If that’s not the definition of a Mary Sue I don’t know what is. Watch her stomp a mud hole in Palpatines arse now as well.

:joy::joy:

a Mary Sue??

So if she had a penis it would be okay??

:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

who seriously cares....

Luke was the f**king same... dude was a f**king pro Jedi after poking a lightsaber at a floating ball with a helmet a few times.. Ohhh and jogging with Yoda on his back for a few days.

hell... going with that logic Mando’s probably almost a super duper Jedi as he’s been carrying a Yoda for a few weeks now and is even changing Yoda diapers...

Mary Sue... :joy::joy:

get the f**k outta here with that stupid shit...

characters have been written like that for 100 years... yet once they lose the Vagina the little dorks decide to give them a label... :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

but they have no f**king problem with Bruce Wayne, James Bond even John f**king Wick...

I’m no feminist... but that argument is full of shit...

bileduct

Coach

a Mary Sue??

who seriously cares....

Luke was the f**king same... dude was a f**king pro Jedi after poking a lightsaber at a floating ball with a helmet a few times.. Ohhh and jogging with Yoda on his back for a few days.

hell... going with that logic Mando’s probably almost a super duper Jedi as he’s been carrying a Yoda for a few weeks now and is even changing Yoda diapers...

characters have been written like that for 100 years... yet once they lose the Vagina the little dorks decide to give them a label... :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

but they have no f**king problem with Bruce Wayne, James Bond even John f**king Wick...

She's a Mary Sue, dude, no need to have a meltdown over it. The comparison with Luke is a bit silly. Luke actually had at least some depth and a character arc that involved him having to learn his role as a jedi where he got f**ked up by Vader in the process. Rey is a two dimensional expert at everything.

Your argument would have been better if you used Anakin instead. But then again, everyone hated Anakin, didn't they...

Though the biggest Mary Sue of all time is Wesley Crusher.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore

a Mary Sue??

who seriously cares....

LOL!! Comparing Lukes arc to Super Dooper Rey??? She's even more OP in the last movie if you listen to reviews, not a Mary Sue lololololol. Rey = Biggest Mary Sue ever. Just a boring one dimensional character that can do everything better than everyone else yet has done nothing to earn it. She doesn't even have an Arc she is like Superman without the cape or the weakness to kryponite.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
She's a Mary Sue, dude, no need to have a meltdown over it. The comparison with Luke is a bit silly. Luke actually had at least some depth and a character arc that involved him having to learn his role as a jedi where he got f**ked up by Vader in the process. Rey is a two dimensional expert at everything.

Yeah looks like he's about to lose it, but anyone remotely critical about Disney Star Wars is a nerd having a hissy fit. Reading some of the reviews it looks bad and the Leaks were spot on. The fake Leaks Star War trolls were making up just to try and hurt the movie lol.

bileduct

Coach
Yeah looks like he's about to lose it, but anyone remotely critical about Disney Star Wars is a nerd having a hissy fit. Reading some of the reviews it looks bad and the Leaks were spot on. The fake Leaks Star War trolls were making up just to try and hurt the movie lol.
The JediPraxis leaks on reddit were pretty much proven to be real by the last trailer that came out. There was a bunch of stuff in that trailer that hadn't been seen before and aligned perfectly with the leaks.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The JediPraxis leaks on reddit were pretty much proven to be real by the last trailer that came out. There was a bunch of stuff in that trailer that hadn't been seen before and aligned perfectly with the leaks.
Any truth that George didn't get an invite to the premiere???? Poor form from Disney if true, maybe he didn't want to see that final nail hammered into Star Wars coffin??/

bileduct

Coach
Any truth that George didn't get an invite to the premiere???? Poor form from Disney if true, maybe he didn't want to see that final nail hammered into Star Wars coffin??/
Jar Jar Binks was there, so I'd say George got an invite and politely declined.

shiznit

Coach

Your argument would have been better if you used Anakin instead. But then again, everyone hated Anakin, didn't they...

my argument is the idea of a f**king Mary Sue...

is John Wick a Mary Sue??