What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Bird vs Lodge

If Bird returned to the Sharks and was later found to have a pre existing medical condition ruling him out , The Gloating from Broncos fans would be Unbearable for us in QLD. So, as much as I apreciate his 2016 heroics,PLEASE dont risk it Sharks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Bird returned to the Sharks and was later found to have a pre existing medical condition ruling him out , The Gloating from Broncos fans would be Unbearable for us in QLD. So, as much as I apreciate his 2016 heroics,PLEASE dont risk it Sharks.

Well, we already know he has a pre exisiting medical condition which precludes him to injuries.

As a footy player, yes, I'd like to see him back.

But we already have Dugan and Moylan who can miss big game minutes.

Can we carry another with that potential to be absent?

chewsta

First Grade
Great player, the couple of games he did play for the Broncos he was near impossible to stop. Had some clangers with his handling that cost him a couple of tries but that's not usually a problem with him.
I like the idea of him being used as a ball playing lock. Would be a handy fullback option too.

His medical history is a worry though. Would need a lot of luck to get good value out of him.
He would be well worth the punt if it came off though.

He'll go to Saints and use Flange as the reason, the same way he used Bennett.
He's a footballer, he has the brain of a footballer.
K.I.S.S