What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For txta2

carcharias

Immortal
I bet that personal CT bag is a huge seller.

mate I where I live there is a dude who is ultra prominent on any sort of Sharks social media.
Seriously, I have never seen the dude without a full sharks outfit on and looking at his phone.

he’ll be all over this like a cheap suit in the rain.
Saw him yesterday full black sharks track suit and hat.
It’s f**king 34 dgs!

bluefox68

Staff member
Confession - I re-tweeted.

txta2 - if I win I'll send you the shorts...

Reality is - it'd ALL be too small for me, except for the back-pack, which WOULD be worth something...

Frenzy.

Immortal

Yeah but, it's not torture till it's torture. Soooooooooooo..........

Chad Townsend said:
"I've always seen myself as kind of the captain on the field without being the captain," Townsend said.

"Being the coach's voice on the field, I've always prided myself on being able to do that.

"When we prepare for games and do our video previews, whatever the game plan is that the coach wants to do I'm accountable to. It's my job to deliver that.

"I think it's one of my best qualities and I find it really enjoyable. I want to help Wade out in terms of leadership and keeping the young boys focused, setting the standards and playing to a high standard."

The Sharks spent some time in the lead up to their Christmas break spreading some cheer in the community, making appearances at Sutherland Hospital, Sylvanvale Kirrawee, Civic Disability Caringbah and Sutherland Shire Family Services.

Most Cronulla players took part in five weeks of pre-season training before a short break over the Christmas and New Year period.

Townsend, who has now played almost 170 NRL games and is one of Cronulla's more experienced players, was delighted with his own form on the field last season and wants more of the same in 2020.

"I think individually I played some of the best footy of my career, to be honest," he said.

"There were times where we had a number of playmakers out and I felt like I really stepped up and took responsibility. I'm looking to build on what I did last season. [But] that's not going to help me. I need to get back to work and work hard, go again.

"I feel really focused and motivated. We've lost Gal who was our captain and Wade obviously will take over that role but I really want to help Wade out guiding the young boys and making sure we're playing our best football."

Latest posts