What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something to watch - NRL finished

Special K

Coach
Been getting into the NBL this season. The Sydney team is stacked and everyone complains about them being over the cap. Feels good.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Gommerah on Netflix , best TV series I’ve ever seen , Thought the subtitles would ruin it but it doesn’t . Absolute cracking show .

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Love on the Spectrum
On iview
I watched this today. It is brilliant.
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/love-on-the-spectrum
It puts all those crap marry, love island, shows to shame.
It's a 4 part series on people with autism looking at dating etc.
If you're in the bad books with your missus, suggest to her that you watch this together. You'll come out a winner. Trust me.
Great show. My Mrs works with a lot of autistic kids, so it's relatable. There's a show on Netflix called Atypical which has an autistic character as the lead. It's fairly fluffy, but easy to watch. Some good one liners in there.

Great show. My Mrs works with a lot of autistic kids, so it's relatable. There's a show on Netflix called Atypical which has an autistic character as the lead. It's fairly fluffy, but easy to watch. Some good one liners in there.
I'll check it out, thanks.
I just watched Employable Me on iview as well. Another great show along those lines.

carcharias

Immortal
I think I saw the actor who played bad boy bubbly playing a priest in the horse racing movie.
The chick who wins the Mel cup

Latest posts