What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita detained in Bali / exonerated by NRL

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Move along people nothing to see here, Kikau got 2 weeks for barely touching someone and yet this bloke gets off scott free. Lol more consistency from Toddles and the NRL. I bet David got a stern talking too.

lynx000

Juniors
Well there's a shock.

Is the NRL the most inconsistently administered sporting organisation on the planet ?

One rule for some clubs, a different rule for others.
Hmmm, you don't consider that after reviewing all of the evidence they recognised it for what it was, a professional shake down operation that fleeced Fifita?? Did the fact that the `bouncer' did not have a mark on him at all not raise a question mark for you?

mave

Coach
Hmmm, you don't consider that after reviewing all of the evidence they recognised it for what it was, a professional shake down operation that fleeced Fifita?? Did the fact that the `bouncer' did not have a mark on him at all not raise a question mark for you?

What I recoginse is that a gun player, playing for one of the percieved glamour clubs, has been let off with zero NRL punsihment, despite bringing the game into disrepute, whilst other players, from not so glamour clubs seemingly are not afforded the same luxury .

2 weeks

Coach
giphy.gif

What I recoginse is that a gun player, playing for one of the percieved glamour clubs, has been let off with zero NRL punsihment, despite bringing the game into disrepute, whilst other players, from not so glamour clubs seemingly are not afforded the same luxury .

Exactly. Some other players were not charged with anything but still copped weeks on the sideline. The integrity unit has no integrity

Latest posts