What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos a dick

Yep and Uele agrees.
If the Big Heavy Unit has another good season he is in the potential stakes of being my favourite player.
When I was younger my faves were always the backs, Sludge, Brett Kenny, The Peach, in that order. After that it's been forwards, with exception of The Pomm, but I think that had more to do with having numerous too many beers with him.
Benny Barba pushed favouritism as well, otherwise it's the pigs in the middle who grab my attention. Without them playing well there is no chance of winning.
I guess in Rugby League terms I grew up.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Steve Rogers, Gavin Miller, ET, Gallen.

Graham going there.

Kenny, Gene Miles, Fittler, Lockyer.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If the Big Heavy Unit has another good season he is in the potential stakes of being my favourite player.
When I was younger my faves were always the backs, Sludge, Brett Kenny, The Peach, in that order. After that it's been forwards, with exception of The Pomm, but I think that had more to do with having numerous too many beers with him.
Benny Barba pushed favouritism as well, otherwise it's the pigs in the middle who grab my attention. Without them playing well there is no chance of winning.

Wish that was contagious in here.

Weaponhead

Coach
It's all grist for the mill.

Story 1 - player bags former club
Story 2 - fans of former club blow up
Story 3 - player didn't mean it, loves old club

Rinse and repeat. Always repeat

Frenzy.

Immortal

BTW, I saw what you did there. hahaha

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is the game next year that Graham needs to stand up like he did when Cronk was at Storm gave him no time at all do that to flang and he will crack

bluefox68

Staff member
This is the game next year that Graham needs to stand up like he did when Cronk was at Storm gave him no time at all do that to flang and he will crack
Nah, I reckon Flange will be playing reserves by then...
Bukuya can do the same in Jets colours...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
BHU showed some Artie like skills on two or three occasions last year. Not saying he's anywhere near his league ... Just that he has hand eye coordination that's pretty unique for such a big unit. Looking forward to seeing him develop further next year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nah, I reckon Flange will be playing reserves by then...
Bukuya can do the same in Jets colours...

Disagree. If Pissflap jnr was brought in as Cronk's replacement he'll be given at least half a season to settle in.

He has a lot of Shark he has to get out of him before he can truly take all the Cock in

carinashark

First Grade
I feel an injury coming on. Talk ,talk , play , injury. Replacement player comes in and Kyle to North Syd. And after six bad losses Flanno gets the job, hey guess who we need?

snout

First Grade
Count how many halves robinson put up with before he went for cronk.

Add Flanno jr to the list.
If he makes it its because the half coach - cronk - persuades robinson to persist.
Or because cleary gets them over the line.
But flanno wont do what cronk was doing so hes under immense

Latest posts