What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

EMFZxZuWoAEMwnl.jpg.a8a9b222c0c4071694cd0f5f848f0576.jpg

Post-Maillots-2020-3-768x384.jpg

Tolouse

mistertaylor

Juniors
For those interested...

Toronto Wolfpack only releasing Home and Away jerseys in early 2020. No decision made on a third strip (i.e. Canada Day jersey) at this stage.

sempmrh

Juniors
For those interested...

Toronto Wolfpack only releasing Home and Away jerseys in early 2020. No decision made on a third strip (i.e. Canada Day jersey) at this stage.
I liked their ISC jerseys - even if they were just recycled designs. Interested to see what BLK comes up with for them. It's probably time I add some Wolfpack gear to the collection.

MugaB

Coach
The Clawmarks are back!

What I'd love to see is this design for alternate jersey (instead of training jersey), and the black-topped Citibank jersey as primary.

images
Nah, this has to be alternate/away, the red top citbank was moreso the primary, besides another black and white jersey isn't something league teams need, we need more color

mistertaylor

Juniors
I liked their ISC jerseys - even if they were just recycled designs. Interested to see what BLK comes up with for them. It's probably time I add some Wolfpack gear to the collection.
Wasn't a fan of their last set of jerseys TBH, especially the home. I'm keen to see if they do a Canada Day (red) strip in 2020, it sells well from what I can gather so they'd be mad not to.

My understanding is they'll go with a black/white jersey set, but I hope the black is their main/home strip.

sempmrh

Juniors
Wasn't a fan of their last set of jerseys TBH, especially the home. I'm keen to see if they do a Canada Day (red) strip in 2020, it sells well from what I can gather so they'd be mad not to.

My understanding is they'll go with a black/white jersey set, but I hope the black is their main/home strip.
I thought the switch to white as the home jersey was strange but I liked the addition of red. A little bit of red on a black and white jersey would be nice.

flippikat

Bench
Nah, this has to be alternate/away, the red top citbank was moreso the primary, besides another black and white jersey isn't something league teams need, we need more color

Fair point. I'd be happy with a red main jersey, and the black Citibank as an alternate.. or heck, just having the black Citibank as a retro jersey for sale (like how the 1991 "Norths Leagues" was released as a retro, vintage NSWRL badge and all..)

Perth Red

Post Whore
I thought the switch to white as the home jersey was strange but I liked the addition of red. A little bit of red on a black and white jersey would be nice.

They nailed it with this. I wouldnt go far from it, make this their iconic brand colouring and design.
TO19JSY01M_MENS_HOME_WHITE_BLK_RED_FRONT_72dpi_RGB_1000x.png