What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita detained in Bali / exonerated by NRL

Diesel

Coach
f**k the NRL and their integrity. Fafita May have done nothing wrong but at the same time they were quick to judge NAS and ban him from playing with the Kiwis when they were up against Australia.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Fifita has never had the integrity or guts to deny this charge.
Even his lawyer said Fifita "can't remember".
NAS gets 3 week ban for defending his mate.
Pearce 8 weeks for dog video.
Brett Stewart 6 weeks for a series of lies and accusations.(proven in court,).
Greenberg says "determinations based on evidence before us".
How does Brett Stewart feel about this?.
Greenberg an absolute joke!!!.
He should resign.

Fact, he has never denied the assault.

NRL a complete joke.
Fact,
If he was a fringe first grader, NRL and Broncos would of hung him out to dry.

Fact, Josh Reynolds has had the guts to absolutely deny the recent allegations.
How is Fifitas integrity?....rubbish!!.
Good rant and I totally agree. Pearce also copped a huuuuuuge fine as well and all he did was act a dill in a private place.... Imagine how he must feel......Inglis gets done DUI and speeding endangering lives and all cops zero.

Why on earth anyone with money or brains would go to Bali is beyond me. That place lost it 30 years ago. Absolute shithole.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I think it’s time for everyone to follow the drag queens .... oust greenberg banners ... honestly has there even been a worse CEO and he seems to get a free pass from media

Kilkenny

Coach
The inconsistency is plain embarrassing.

Fifita pays hush money which is a primary currency in Bali and everything is fine and dandy.

It’s not a good lock for the game and I agree with others in so much as a an average player from a lesser club would have been dealt with very differently.

Billythekid

First Grade
Stuff like this is actively turning people away from the game. I know myself and plenty of people I know have less and less interest in the game because of stuff like this. I don’t want to watch scum like this playing the game and I don’t want to support a sport that not only allows it but rewards these people.

King hit

Coach
Mitchell Pearce should sue the NRL to get his 200k back.

Failing that, he should bash Todd Greenberg and then say he can't remember the incident and pay the Integrity Unit 30k to sweep it under the carpet.
It’s because of origin is why Pearce got canned like that. People didn’t want him to play and called for our mate Todd to destroy him.

Valheru

Coach
Mitchell Pearce should sue the NRL to get his 200k back.

Failing that, he should bash Todd Greenberg and then say he can't remember the incident and pay the Integrity Unit 30k to sweep it under the carpet.

I still remember the made up wrap sheet the media used to try and get him sacked. His atrocities were:

Tapping a girl to get her attention at a night club
Getting kicked out of said night club
Getting a misdemeanour for refusing to leave said night club
Breaking up with his mrs.
Having sex with a pussycat doll

The first 3 were one incident but portrayed as 3 separate events by the media.

I still remember the made up wrap sheet the media used to try and get him sacked. His atrocities were:

Tapping a girl to get her attention at a night club
Getting kicked out of said night club
Getting a misdemeanour for refusing to leave said night club
Breaking up with his mrs.
Having sex with a pussycat doll

The first 3 were one incident but portrayed as 3 separate events by the media.

I still remember it been reported as “Pearce lunges at woman”