What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

84 Baby

Referee
Ringrose or Morry Breen more suitable you reckon?
Comparatively those fields are pristine to what Kellyville was/still currently is.
Plus assuming the match field is on the road side then they’ll have to put seating or some sort of elevated viewing for the TCT boys and Delboy, because its very very flat there. Not saying it couldn’t/shouldn’t, I just never envisaged it as such.
Might mean I’ll see few more games so good for me. Bad for you guys but cause I’ll be throwing my vast insider knowledge more than a monkey flings it’s shit

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Comparatively those fields are pristine to what Kellyville was/still currently is.
Plus assuming the match field is on the road side then they’ll have to put seating or some sort of elevated viewing for the TCT boys and Delboy, because its very very flat there. Not saying it couldn’t/shouldn’t, I just never envisaged it as such.
Might mean I’ll see few more games so good for me. Bad for you guys but cause I’ll be throwing my vast insider knowledge more than a monkey flings it’s shit
I assumed it was going to end up a reserve-grade-quality venue. But yeah maybe it'll just end up like one of those giant parks where eight soccer games can happen at the same time.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I read they were going to play flegg and HM games there which I would have thought would attract more than 1000 people

84 Baby

Referee
I assumed it was going to end up a reserve-grade-quality venue. But yeah maybe it'll just end up like one of those giant parks where eight soccer games can happen at the same time.
8? Small sided it could fit about 30. I might go have another sneaky on way home this afternoon. They have rearranged it though so it’s not entirely situated on a main-ish road so it’s got that over Ringrose

Gronk

Staff member

If any of you westies have ever been to the upgraded Redfern Oval, you'd see that it presents the same sort of setup. Mainly training facilities, can can be used for small crowd games.

https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au...d-playgrounds/completed-projects/redfern-park

RedfernPark2.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Kellyville is to hard to get too unless live close by. Wenty is far easier to access just off the m4.

Delboy

First Grade
Kellyville is to hard to get too unless live close by. Wenty is far easier to access just off the m4.
It's 100 metres after turning left off Windsor Road, hardly difficult to get to. The Hills district is still part of Sydney folks :grinning:

hindy111

Post Whore
It's 100 metres after turning left off Windsor Road, hardly difficult to get to. The Hills district is still part of Sydney folks :grinning:

Windsor road is a nightmare. Wenty was quite central for people based inner west, sth west, Penrith west, Kellyville, Parra etc....

People from those areas are not going too Kellyville

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The people that went to Ringrose, Guildford and Cabramatta will be the same people that will go to Kellyville. Those that didn't go to to Ringrose etc won't go to Kellyville.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The people that went to Ringrose, Guildford and Cabramatta will be the same people that will go to Kellyville. Those that didn't go to to Ringrose etc won't go to Kellyville.
Yep. It takes some serious dedication for punters to attend NSW Cup games that aren’t played before first grade. It’s quite a massive drop in standard so you really have to love your footy. Those same punters will make the trek out to Kellyville. Similarly, those close by who haven’t attended Wenty games in the past might attend a game here and there for the novelty but are more likely to find something else to do to fill their weekend.

Latest posts