What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox on the run: Storm ‘explore options’ to release star winger Josh Addo-Carr — on strict condition

Quigs

Immortal
LOL ... what happens if The Fox wanted to follow his dream and join the Yankee Grid Iron first.

I could see Bellyache and the Storm unconditionally releasing young Josh and wishing him all the best.

bluefox68

Staff member
Please, please, pleeeeezzze!!!!

Moyza swap for Foxx.

Bellamy is probably not that stoopid..,

Josh Morris would perform well for Storm.

I would not want to lose him, though...

Most consistent player in our backline..,

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyone know what xerris try assist and line break assists were??

Yep

5 TAs (9th in the list for centres - 1 on the right side and 3 on the left) and 4 LBAs (22nd in the list for centres - 2 on the right side and 3 on the left).

Anything else?

Ask Stake

:)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey @Stake Removed

How many line breaks and tries?

Shaun and Wade Assist, Jesse and Bronson I want being the line break and try scorers, only assist if they cannot get there themselves.

Special K

Coach
I was very wrong on JAC. In 20’s I thought he was just another skinny fast kid. Now he is yuge and one of the best. He and Holmes together would have been fun.