What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
Probably showing my age I guess never been into Star Wars and still think One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest is the greatest movie off all time followed very closely by Forest Gump.
Want to watch a good movie... Harvey (1950)

Elwood P Dowd will always be one of my favourite characters of all time.
I normally feel old. But posts like these make me feel so young. The more recent of these movies being out a decade before I was born. The other being out nearly 2 decades before my parents were born.

Forrest Gump. Shawshank Redemption. Now those are movies I remember from my childhood. Although I didnt appreciate them as an 8 year old. Too much story, not enough comedy and/or action.... Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, True Lies etc. (All 1994) I remember loving though :yum:

OldPanther

Coach
Hope you’re ok mate!

Tired mostly. Getting woken up 3 times a night on good nights due to the little one having a medical issue that she has to outgrow over a few months. She stops breathing it's complicated.

First post back on here got shit talk so just leaving it behind.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Tired mostly. Getting woken up 3 times a night on good nights due to the little one having a medical issue that she has to outgrow over a few months. She stops breathing it's complicated.

Yeah that’s tough mate, We are on kid no.3 and he has a heart condition, so I feel your pain. No sleep sucks!

You’re a good egg, don’t let the shit talkers get you down!

ACTPanthers

Bench
Great movie with James Stewart. I have it on DVD. You're a man of great taste!
It’s my go to when feeling down. Thanks mate!

Will put it on the watch list. Love Stewart in Vertigo/Rear Window.

Now lets all talk about overrated films: To Kill A Mocking Bird. That film desperately needs to be remade.

I cannot recommend it enough brother. It’s an absolute masterpiece.

I normally feel old. But posts like these make me feel so young. The more recent of these movies being out a decade before I was born. The other being out nearly 2 decades before my parents were born.

Forrest Gump. Shawshank Redemption. Now those are movies I remember from my childhood. Although I didnt appreciate them as an 8 year old. Too much story, not enough comedy and/or action.... Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, True Lies etc. (All 1994) I remember loving though :yum:

Just to make it clear, I’m only just about to leave my 30’s, so not that old :wink: But I’m a literary and movie buff and the older stuff generally has more character driven plots, which interest me a lot.

Ace Ventura... I’ll never forget the big “reveal” in that movie :joy:

ACTPanthers

Bench

All the best brother. We knew similar troubles here not long ago. Here if you want a chat mate.

franklin2323

Immortal

Ahh the joys of a newborn. PM me if you need to chat but it gets better about when footy season is back you will get more sleep

Stay well mate and have a good Christmas if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.