What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It will start shite, maybe jag a win in the first 6, and end shite.

I dont buy into the theory has his eminent sacking will do anything for 2020. Apart from celebrations here Bring on 2021.

Don’t get too far ahead, mate.
2020 may / should give us plenty to moan, hope & possibly prosper with.

We all know McGregor can’t go a whole season without falling into the gravy.
It may at the start, it may be mid season or the traditional end of the season slide into the cesspit.

There is much hope for of us, all season long, that Mary will bring about his own demise..... simply because he can’t help himself.

He’ll play players out of position.
He’ll play the Origin players too much and burn them out.
He’ll play lssac Luke like he did McCrone.
He’ll leave the juniors on the bench and when the team crashes and burns, he’ll throw the nearest to him, under the bus.

Yep, wish l was this sure of winning lotto!

TruSaint

Referee
Don’t get too far ahead, mate.
2020 may / should give us plenty to moan, hope & possibly prosper with.

We all know McGregor can’t go a whole season without falling into the gravy.
It may at the start, it may be mid season or the traditional end of the season slide into the cesspit.

There is much hope for of us, all season long, that Mary will bring about his own demise..... simply because he can’t help himself.

He’ll play players out of position.
He’ll play the Origin players too much and burn them out.
He’ll play lssac Luke like he did McCrone.
He’ll leave the juniors on the bench and when the team crashes and burns, he’ll throw the nearest to him, under the bus.

Yep, wish l was this sure of winning lotto!

Its simple for me mate.
I have written off next season. Each win will be a bonus as I will support the guys running out in the red v.

My expectations are zero. This way, based on 7-8 years of history, I wont be let down.

TruSaint

Referee
Fade ? What fade ?

80346903_10220093531799182_2295081139724877824_n.jpg

Dragsters

First Grade
Although buried 3/4 of the way down the article, Foxsports reports...

Paul McGregor to be sacked by mid-season

The Dragons underwent an end of season review following their second last placed finish in 2019, but the head coach curiously escaped much of the blame for the horror season.

McGregor called on close friend Phil Gould to conduct the review, which resulted in a shake-up of the Dragons’ backroom and support staff.

Now McGregor is the last piece of the former puzzle and if the Dragons start slowly in 2020 there won’t be any scapegoats left to shield the head coach.

The signing of Trent Merrin has gone some way to plugging the hole left by the absence of Jack de Belin and the Dragons still boast a number of Origin stars in Ben Hunt, Corey Norman and Tariq Sims on their books.

However the Dragons still look light on in the outside backs and are probably a forward or two short and if they go on a losing run early in the season, the club may finally lose patience with McGregor.

We can only hope...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/08099889812d9bf3b594ebd7312d622c