What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita detained in Bali / exonerated by NRL

Chimp

Bench
I think you're all forgetting, 'consistency is overrated, it's about being FAIR'.....

Toddys big boy pants can't have been ironed in time to deal with this properly. Or Fifita has a great eyeballing technique....

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s sad and embarrassing, no other way of putting it.

He plays for the Bronco’s so I get it but at what point do we call a spade a spade.

BadnMean

Juniors
Jack Wighton acted like a pissed merkin & went around assaulting random members of the public. He got half the season. I thought that was fair enough too. Lucky not to end in jail.

Ok, based on that, a few games for NAS throwing haymakers at holidaymakers in Bali seems roughly in the ballpark of fair...

Fifita doesn't get a single game for cheap shot drive by assaulting security while they are trying to do their job?

_Johnsy

Referee
You Victorians always struggle up here
Victorian? Not even close, nice try though. I’ve lived a majority of my life in QLD.

I’ve lived at Newmarket & Tarragindi for years. I just don’t rate Brisbane at all. No need to take it personally, it’s such a typical, cliched QLD thing to do.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
By liking Tarragindi enough to live there, you've forfeited all right to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Victorian? Not even close, nice try though. I’ve lived a majority of my life in QLD.

I’ve lived at Newmarket & Tarragindi for years. I just don’t rate Brisbane at all. No need to take it personally, it’s such a typical, cliched QLD thing to do.

Ah the housing commission units on farm street nice
If you’ve lived up here as long as you claim you would know we don’t cop the shit you’re dishing up nothing personal my apologies if we intimated you when here

Last edited:

bull rider

Juniors
Jack Wighton acted like a pissed merkin & went around assaulting random members of the public. He got half the season. I thought that was fair enough too. Lucky not to end in jail.

Ok, based on that, a few games for NAS throwing haymakers at holidaymakers in Bali seems roughly in the ballpark of fair...

Fifita doesn't get a single game for cheap shot drive by assaulting security while they are trying to do their job?

he didn’t touch the bloke, show me evidence that he did. It’s clear as f**king day he just got shaken down to the tune of $30k

Perth Red

Post Whore
His Indonesian lawyer tasked with getting him out of prison.

Are you suggesting his own lawyer accused him of assault when it wasn’t true? Lol. Surely if he was totally innocent you’d want your lawyer saying he never touched him. Given he was on the back of a bike I’m pretty sure there were eye witnesses!

bull rider

Juniors
Are you suggesting his own lawyer accused him of assault when it wasn’t true? Lol. Surely if he was totally innocent you’d want your lawyer saying he never touched him. Given he was on the back of a bike I’m pretty sure there were eye witnesses!
I’d want my lawyer saying whatever got me out of that cell. Obvious shake down.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ah the housing commission units on farm street nice
If you’ve lived up here as long as you claim you would know we don’t cop the shit you’re dishing up nothing personal my apologies if we intimated you when here
Intimated?

I had no idea there were housing commission units on Farm St, the fact you use that in an attempt to denigrate some speaks volumes.

Just my opinion on Brisbane. I had no idea you bruised so easily.