What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorensen

bluefox68

Staff member
There is a photo of Scott Sorensen on instagram...

Classic ‘looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.’

He looks like he could rival Sonny Bill, BUT...

We should nickname him ‘Dane Carlaw’...

chewsta

First Grade
Sorenson might be a different player under Bomber. As Stakey suggested in another thread he looks really good playing for the Jets and a totally different player to what we have seen under Flanno's game plans.
Hopefully he charges on under Bomber because we are light on in the forwards.

bluefox68

Staff member
If he comes good, I’ll be cheering...

Not in a cheer girl way, or anything...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bluefox the Mermaid, enough to scare kids away no doubt.

Will still be behind Wade and Briton.

But great for depth, Newtown will be happy, did captain them to all throphies last year.

carcharias

Immortal
I sat next to him at the hand doctors a year of so ago.
He is f**king fabulous.
10/10

the girls at desk agree

Special K

Coach
Perfect minimum wage for us to fill out our squad. I think that only leaves two spots to fill which is very normal at this time of year and usually used for promotions.

Perfect minimum wage for us to fill out our squad. I think that only leaves two spots to fill which is very normal at this time of year and usually used for promotions.
Teig Wilton has re-signed for 3 more years, don't know if that's been said on here

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
From Narooma on the NSW South Coast, Wilton’s new three-year deal will see him remain in Sharks colours until at least the end of the 2023 season.

Despite still being eligible for the Jersey Flegg competition Wilton played in the Canterbury Cup last year with the Jets and his form at a senior level, added to his progress through the recent pre-season, will see him come into contention for an NRL berth at some point in 2020.

Sharks coach John Morris has no doubt the 20-year-old has a big future ahead of him.

“He’s a super kid, good character, well respected by his peers, trains really hard and lives by the values of the club,” Morris said. “He’s a highly rated rookie, he’s come through our system, SG Ball, he won a Jersey Flegg premiership, Captained NSW 20’s last year, played for the Jets.

“His signing is exciting news for the club.”

“Teig has a bit of Kurt Capewell about him. He’s a little unorthodox, has good skill, can play edge, in the middle or he could slip into the centres if he had to. He’s been impressing at NRL level through the pre-season and he’ll push Briton Nikora, Wade Graham and Soro (Scott Sorensen) for a backrow position,” Morris said.

https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2019/12/21/young-gun-signs-contract-extension/

Phil Gould will be happy.

Special K

Coach
John Morris is Teigs uncle or cousin or something isn’t he?

From seeing Teig around Cronulla I reckon he is a year off based on his body. He is tall but thin. Another off season he will be a monster.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sryensen with jets plays a littler wider, and plays to the line with an offload, hopefully he steps up when needed

Tiger Shark

Bench
John Morris is Teigs uncle or cousin or something isn’t he?

From seeing Teig around Cronulla I reckon he is a year off based on his body. He is tall but thin. Another off season he will be a monster.

He’s only 20 so that will come in time. No need to rush it.

I dont get the Sorenson hate. he was actually playing front row in the first grade team & taking hit ups 1 & 2. He looked a class above in Reserve Grade. Needs a shot running in Nikoras lane or Wades Lane.

Latest posts