What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
49rs are the real deal. I didn't think they'd keep it together once played the better sides but if anything they've improved.
Arizona games had me scratching head.
I'd love to see them vs Kansas in the Bowl.

In a couple of years maybe, when Murray has found his feet and has more talent around him that would be a great matchup.

As for the 49ers, not in a million years did I expect them to do this well this season. I’m amazed at how they have gone through their games, and how their lesser known talent has shone through. Breida, Mostert and Coleman would be the most effective (and cost effective) running back trio in the league right now. Our weakest position (wide receiver) has been pretty good apart from that Seattle game. I knew our defence would improve but not by that much.

I’m absolutely stoked to be a Niners fan at the moment. After sticking through the last half a decade, watching every game and suffering loss after loss, this has been a great ride.

jk13

First Grade
In a couple of years maybe, when Murray has found his feet and has more talent around him that would be a great matchup.

As for the 49ers, not in a million years did I expect them to do this well this season. I’m amazed at how they have gone through their games, and how their lesser known talent has shone through. Breida, Mostert and Coleman would be the most effective (and cost effective) running back trio in the league right now. Our weakest position (wide receiver) has been pretty good apart from that Seattle game. I knew our defence would improve but not by that much.

I’m absolutely stoked to be a Niners fan at the moment. After sticking through the last half a decade, watching every game and suffering loss after loss, this has been a great ride.

yeah, I’m feeling ya man. It’s like all the fun in the 80s I had in sports is coming round again

T.S Quint

Coach
With Minnesota and Packers firing it is possible and up 6th.
5th is ok as will Plays Philli or Dallas and should win but doubt you want one of the Seatle,Saints,Packers or Vikings away.

That’s the problem, I would rather have home ground advantage through the playoffs.

jk13

First Grade
Yeah, those two 3rd downs were incredible and against all odds. Something special about this team, not sure if they can go all the way but they are leaving everything on the field every week and therefore I can’t even get angry when they lose

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, those two 3rd downs were incredible and against all odds. Something special about this team, not sure if they can go all the way but they are leaving everything on the field every week and therefore I can’t even get angry when they lose

For.some reason I feel like they will get a wild card and be bundled out first week. Why I am unsure.

hindy111

Post Whore
So Phili without any wide receivers, best Tackle in Lane Johnson and Howard their running back manage to beat Dallas.....
If get these some of these guys back can they cause damage?

jk13

First Grade
Eat a dick jerry. Don’t think I could ever get on the cowboy bandwagon. Seahawks r bringing back lynch, haha can’t see him getting past the drug testers

hindy111

Post Whore
Eat a dick jerry. Don’t think I could ever get on the cowboy bandwagon. Seahawks r bringing back lynch, haha can’t see him getting past the drug testers

Phili just add Zach Ertz and Darby to injuries.
Giants will win I fear.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ladies and gentlemen, Mr Aaron LeRae Jones

320px-Aaron_Jones_%2836287699470%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach

I was pretty cranky after their losses to Seattle and Atlanta.

The Seattle one because I just hate those f**kers and we had the chance to win but missed the field goal.

The Atlanta one because our defence didn’t turn up in that game after they’ve been outstanding all year.

Even still, it’s been a wonderful turn around from the last few seasons.

jk13

First Grade
f**k my heart, another last play victory. Just the emotion at the end when lynch and Shan r embracing. Feels so good. All home field advantage now baby. I’m f**king giddy

T.S Quint

Coach
f**k my heart, another last play victory. Just the emotion at the end when lynch and Shan r embracing. Feels so good. All home field advantage now baby. I’m f**king giddy

I only got to watch the game today, finally.
As if I hadn't been through enough stress this week, lol. f**k they know how to get your heart going.
I'm absolutely ecstatic about this - a win in Seattle, a division title, number one seed in the NFC and a week off.

Now to sit back and watch the Wildcard teams beat each other up this weekend.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm not one of those people who despises the Patriots or anything, but gee it was good to see them go down to the Dolphins and have to fight it out in the Wildcard round.

It's about time for their dynasty to end.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not one of those people who despises the Patriots or anything, but gee it was good to see them go down to the Dolphins and have to fight it out in the Wildcard round.

It's about time for their dynasty to end.

I am - f**k Belicheat, and his cheating bunch of cheats.

I do respect Tom Brady, though - even if he is a dirty cheater.

strider

Post Whore
some merkin for the Bills just tried a kurt gidley flick to the guy outside him .... needless to say it almost went horribly wrong