What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Well thats alot of assult charges right there

giphy.gif

T.S Quint

Coach
I remember a few years ago the Eels and Bulldogs were in a race to see who could get to 20k (I think) members first. We won narrowly.
Looking at that table now makes me laugh seeing how far they have fallen back.

Noise

Coach
The Parramatta Eels Club has broken its membership record, registering the highest membership base in the Club’s history with over 25,000 Members.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/06/26/parramatta-eels-club-breaks-membership-record/

Hard to follow TBH. The LU membership tracker has us on about 25,000 for a few years in a row.

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/32567-2019-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

View attachment 30872

Doesn't that tracker indicate we only reached 25k for the first time last year?

Avenger

Immortal
Received my season ticket and the biggest membership badge key ring in the world. My son got the baseball cap which I can also redeem at a home game. The cap for once is of good quality.

Attachments

• A6D79F4F-FAE2-4EF0-9571-E62EA4D0DA32.jpeg
    A6D79F4F-FAE2-4EF0-9571-E62EA4D0DA32.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 10

Gazzamatta

Coach
Received my season ticket and the biggest membership badge key ring in the world. My son got the baseball cap which I can also redeem at a home game. The cap for once is of good quality.
Yeah I love the key ring. Its a beauty. Also pleased with the lanyard which will accompany me on my next cruise. Looking forward to collecting my cap.
So excited for season 2020. My excitement rivals pre season 2018.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Got my pack today. I'm confused. GA membership x 2 so I can take my old fella. Got 1adult hat and 1 junior hat. 2 redemption vouchers with the 2 adult tickets. But if you want them posted it's 10$. And it will be 2 adult hats. Is that right? I don't feel like making a phone call to Larissa.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Got my pack today. I'm confused. GA membership x 2 so I can take my old fella. Got 1adult hat and 1 junior hat. 2 redemption vouchers with the 2 adult tickets. But if you want them posted it's 10$. And it will be 2 adult hats. Is that right? I don't feel like making a phone call to Larissa.
Yeah. Its a tad weird. Some had their hat sent in their pack. Not me. Hopefully they have sufficient stock on game day for those adverse to spending $10 on postage.
My young bloke got a membership with a free kids membership. His pack arrived but his Daughters is hopefully still in transit. Gotta be patient I suppose.

hybrideel

Bench

Man you must be well hung if it needs it's own ticket

Latest posts