What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Playoffs

zombie jesus

Staff member
Championship Bracket

The Turkey Holes (3) vs Sultans of Schwing (6)
#2 Seed - Wentzlvania Hangmen (bye)

The Year of the Diamond Dogs (4) vs Orange Crush (5)
#1 Seed - House of Carr (bye)

Draft Pick Bracket
Pick 1 & 2
Gronk Spiked Punch vs Haynesville Dreamweavers

Pick 3 & 4
Neckties by Night Train vs No Fly Zone

Pick 5 & 6
Las Vegas Outlaws vs Spider 2Y Banana

zombie jesus

Staff member
Championship Bracket Week 2

Turkey Holes vs Hangmen
Orange Crush vs House of Carr

Pick 7/8

Diamond Dogs v Sultans

skeepe

Immortal
I fear my season is about to end the way it started... with a loss to Orange Crush.

nick87

Coach
Just got KILLED at WR...

Crowder, Lockett and Moore putting up 70 combined
I got 10 out of Cooper and Cooks

It's been a disaster there all year long, AB going down really hurt the Hangmen and then Cooks has been struggling all season long... The reign is over.

Good luck to the Turkey Holes and House of Carr in the finale!

skeepe

Immortal
As a Raiders fan, I’m never confident, no matter how big the lead.

This one ain’t over yet.

raiders_boy

Juniors
What a fun week. Started off with @nick87 chuckling because I forgot to swap Lev and Ty Montgomery before kick off and ends with an absolute waffle-stomping!

This team has come a long way from where it was two years ago! Looking forward to the final!

What a fun week. Started off with @nick87 chuckling because I forgot to swap Lev and Ty Montgomery before kick off and ends with an absolute waffle-stomping!

This team has come a long way from where it was two years ago! Looking forward to the final!

A little bit of smugness with the Turkeys, gotta say, a little smug.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Nice job, @skeepe! A comfortable win in the end, the Mark Davis Mangina Trophy is yours to treasure.

Four seasons, four different champions, good result.

A very good season, always runs very smoothly. We'll be back next season.
Again, I'll look at other league site options next year just to make sure we're getting the best value for our money.

Add to the rules suggestions thread if you like, there's a couple things there we'll implement but no huge changes.

I'll let everyone know when we get started again next year.

If you plan on leaving or something comes up, just let me know as soon as you can so a replacement can be found.

Have a good Christmas!

Congratulations @skeepe. :champagne::trophy::champagne:

A worthy winner of the prestigious Mangina Trophy with a well rounded team that maintained steam right through to The Superbowl Cut when it mattered most.

Commiserations to The Turkeys, stumbling at the final hurdle, turning in a wilting Rams-like performance on the biggest stage. Much pride can be taken in the improvements these rag-tag bunch of Gobblers have made in a short period of time, mostly on the back of Christian McCaffrey.

A bit of a funny old season with scoring I thought. I can’t remember any ball-busting high scores as a team or individuals.

Thanks very much @zombie jesus for running a great comp. I can’t believe it’s over already! It goes by so quickly!

Dreamweavers are definitely back next year. They hit the gym 2 weeks ago and will be grinding right up til Round 1 next year.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas, fellow Factory owners!

8EB6876A-6F87-4141-B720-00BC9B654540.jpeg

nick87

Coach
Another cracking season, pumped for next year. Big changes coming for the Hangmen i think

raiders_boy

Juniors
Yep, a huge congrats to @skeepe - too good on the big day. I’m stoked with the progress of this roster In a couple of years, though.

Thanks to everyone but of course especially ZJ for keeping this comp ticking over.

I’ll be back again next year looking to go one step further.

Really love this comp, it’s a great challenge and I enjoy it immensely. Hopefully we can get a bit more trading done next year.

I need help at QB and someone else to take some of the load off poor CMC at RB. Otherwise I really like the look of my team.

Hope you all had a great Christmas, looking forward to 2020.

skeepe

Immortal
Well it’s been a pretty crazy season. Who would have thought that my 6th round rookie would end up being my most reliable QB?

Commiserations to the Turkey Holes, I thought you had me a few times but my guys just did enough to pull away at the end.

It’s a funny old game - I would have thought that my team last season would be the one to get close to a title, instead we ended with a 10 match losing streak.

Thanks for a great season all, can’t wait to come back and defend my title.