What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Just heard a rumour. Rumour has it from an inside source that Maika Sivo is very homesick, after his short visit to Fiji for Christmas. As a result, he will not be returning to the NRL and the Parramatta Eels. Sivo’s Manager has alerted the Eels and are in talks with Brad Arthur to terminate his NRL contract. This will likely hit the media within the next week

Taken from FB

If this is f**king true :mad:

https://fijisun.com.fj/2019/12/26/s...0Wr5-K1iVlDBQWxbNoYbS-g5bpsJiAj8DZGBnJzghgDSA

Someone should tell Maika he is meant to be homesick.

strider

Post Whore
I'm sure Sivo is content with the 100k he earnt last season and doesn't want any of that 300k pay rise

lingard

Coach
Oh well now we can play Wanga on wing (I think that’s his best position), Gutho at centre (because he’s slow), Drown at fullback (he’s quick), Matterson at 5/8th (he was always destined for there) and Salmon in second roe (it’s always been his best position)

Sounds good to me.

Delboy

First Grade
Sivo didn't look homesick at Wooliies North Kellyville last week, or at the Mean Fidldler last Friday talking to anyone and everyone, smiling and laughing.

Then again, who knows, but a Facebook post ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Remember when all the shit rumours used to atleast make us laugh... what the f**k is wrong with kids these days?

Latest posts