What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Noise

Coach

Gazzamatta

Coach
Swap Taka and Evans for Kaufusi and Salmon. Wont happen but thats my ideal 17.
It does appear though that Taka will sub Waqa early so he will definitely get the jump on Stone, Salmon etc.
BA is usually impressed with W Smiths pre season so who knows. Strange things happen some times.

strider

Post Whore
Swap Taka and Evans for Kaufusi and Salmon. Wont happen but thats my ideal 17.
It does appear though that Taka will sub Waqa early so he will definitely get the jump on Stone, Salmon etc.
BA is usually impressed with W Smiths pre season so who knows. Strange things happen some times.
Really? ... Smith played the first game from the bench last season ... likely cos Salmon was suspended ... Smith didnt play again until round 10 - which was the week after out disaster against the Storm and Salmon had an absolute shocker and deserved to be dropped

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Really? ... Smith played the first game from the bench last season ... likely cos Salmon was suspended ... Smith didnt play again until round 10 - which was the week after out disaster against the Storm and Salmon had an absolute shocker and deserved to be dropped
F**k off. BA is a Smith lover. Period!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I liked Dick
kekeke.gif