What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quigs

Immortal
The nek time you see him with his eyes closed and frantically waving his hands above his head as he is singing in tongues, just stop and think for a minute.

A miracle worker and he is one of ours. Arn't we just so f**king lucky.

carcharias

Immortal
I don’t give a f**k about politics
They’re all full of shit

but
The way some people were carrying on , it’s like he pissed off overseas with the keys to the only fire engine in the country still in his pocket.

if he was still here people would’ve still bagged him out.

Suddenly everyone’s a f**king expert on climate change and drought.

anyway I wish he followed ( or pretended to follow ) some other team.
He is a shit merkin.

Eion

First Grade
I did enjoy those holier than thou wankers on The Project getting caught out lying with the ‘not my pm’ edited clip from that British lady. It was worth the Hawaii trip just for that.

Reactions: PJ

Tiger Shark

Bench
I don’t give a f**k about politics
They’re all full of shit

but
The way some people were carrying on , it’s like he pissed off overseas with the keys to the only fire engine in the country still in his pocket.

if he was still here people would’ve still bagged him out.

Suddenly everyone’s a f**king expert on climate change and drought.

anyway I wish he followed ( or pretended to follow ) some other team.
He is a shit merkin.

Agree, and now that he's back he's copping it for making it a publicity stunt.

Still a tool though

Quigs

Immortal
No matter how munch you pollish a turd, it is still a turd.

And unfortunately that stinking turd will always be associated with us.

God works in mysterious ways. The Bastard.

carcharias

Immortal
I see the bloke in charge of running the actual operation has fecked off on holidays.
Where are all the Greta fanboys and girls having a meltdown over this???

f**k I hate Greta
Precious little merkin

Inferno

Coach
Any Labor PM who had been overseas would have been copping it just as much.

It is particularly funny given the criticism he levelled at the Victoria Police Commissioner during the Black Saturday fires a few years ago.

The nek time you see him with his eyes closed and frantically waving his hands above his head as he is singing in tongues, just stop and think for a minute.

A miracle worker and he is one of ours. Arn't we just so f**king lucky.

But I think thats standard practice in question time in Parliament.

Eion

First Grade

It is particularly funny given the criticism he levelled at the Victoria Police Commissioner during the Black Saturday fires a few years ago.
You’re probably right, because there are a scary number of whinging, unreasonable, petty point scoring merkins out there.

you hate a kid that is on the spectrum? Take a Bex and have a lie down

Alan Jones and Tony Abbott gotta be on the spectrum too. Just been around long enough to smooth over the sharp edges. Prefer to listen to people that actually study climate and atmosphere and associated disciplines for a living (and not for a living of making money from mining etc.) As we do live in a democracy we dont need to be experts on everything but we should educate ourselves enough to know who the experts are so we can at least make informed choices in elections. Alan Jones with his bag of rice and 5 % of "scientists" ( All funnily enough with links back to oil /coal , or associated industries money) is not an expert anymore than a teenage school drop out from europe.

carcharias

Immortal
you hate a kid that is on the spectrum? Take a Bex and have a lie down
No not her personally just the Greta fan wagon.

I hate the fact that suddenly a 16 year old girl with no qualifications is deemed an expert on climate change.
FFS
Wake up
There has been a million others before her say the exact same thing.

I bet my balls she has added more to global warming than I did at 16.

...and I’d never even heard the term back then.

Ads

First Grade

Any pm would cop it regardless. f**k they used to rip Abbott for fighting fires.

carcharias

Immortal
Any pm would cop it regardless. f**k they used to rip Abbott for fighting fires.
Imagine the shit Scomo would’ve copped if he grabbed a hose and started helping out?

people are f**ked in the head
Hypocrites
All of us

Quigs

Immortal
Imagine the respect Scummo would of got from us in here if he had raised his head and campaigned or even heard from him during the many years and times that the Sharks were doing it hard.

Me thinks even a lot of the people that voted for him our now realising what The Liar from The Shire is all about. He is the type of bloke you see running up to great you when you happen to wander into the second hand car yard. Has he got a deal for you !!!!

Latest posts