What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Big Pete

Referee
I don't have an issue with Becky and Charlotte winning the championship, especially if it leads to a match with Shayna and Ronda on PPV. I'd imagine it would be a short lived thing and the Kabuki Warriors will receive the titles right back.

It should be a good match tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it and what the road to Wrestlemania has in store.

Next week's NXT should be really good as well. Balor/Cole for the NXT Championship and Ripley/Baszler for the NXT Women's Championship. Either match could go either way. Will also be interesting to see how it affects the ratings. Both shows are on even pegging despite NXT putting together better cards for their show.

The PPV looks horrible overall. Why even have one if you put no effort in to the build for half the matches

aEW are on the right path with only 4 PPVs per year. I could see an argument for 6, but Wwe’s 14-15 is ridiculous

Big Pete

Referee
I understand it from their end, they need to have exclusive content for their subscription service and live wrestling is the biggest draw they have. They've tried other forms of content, and none of it draws as well as the PPVs.

I don't like it, but I even get why they rely so heavily on gimmick PPVs. Without the gimmicks there's really nothing to seperate the shows from an episode of Raw and SmackDown. Good booking would remedy this, but without a star to get behind, they have to find other ways to compensate.

Still, it sounded like a miserable show. A lot of heels going over seemingly to build for the Royal Rumble.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't mind that decision. It was at MSG which is one of the biggest events they run and Almas needs something because he's hardly done anything on the main roster. He had a couple of great matches with Rey and that's been the extent of it.

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Watt at the Royal Rumble. Bray has yet to have a better match than the one he had against Bryan six years ago. I see Bray retaining, Bryan turning heel on Roman cycling back to their earlier program for a Wrestlemania match which should be great. I think having Ali beat The Fiend at Mania would be a sweet moment.

There’s honestly close to nothing that would get me interested in wrestlemania next year

I’ve seen one or two random rumours about sting v undertaker. While it’d be cool, they are both 15yrs past it

bileduct

Coach
I'm just watching Badd Blood 1997, and holy shit...

Vince McMahon: Unfortunately Brian Pillman was found dead in his hotel room today and his match with Dude Love will not go ahead, so we hope you appreciate this match instead...

*midget tag team match commences*

I'm just watching Badd Blood 1997, and holy shit...

Vince McMahon: Unfortunately Brian Pillman was found dead in his hotel room today and his match with Dude Love will not go ahead, so we hope you appreciate this match instead...

*midget tag team match commences*

haha jesus...that’s brutal