What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
This team man, what more can you say about it?
They never stop, never say die.
Mo Salah looks like he is hitting his straps again, and Naby keita is showing why we stumped up the cash and waited for him.

Klopps rotations are bang on as well. Milner giving both Robbo and Trent rest recently, the midfielf being shuffled and all 3 of the front 3 getting rest.
CB is looking shakey and we must pray that VVD is fit Sunday morning.

And one more thing, Jordan Henderson - the man is something else. He is growing into a real leader and Captain, something I never thought he could do.
Whether he is playing 6, 8, or CB like today, he gives it his all. He is right when he says he has no natural talent, it is all hard work, it is paying off tenfold for him.

Foz

Bench
We looked awesome this morning.
Trent had another blinder and Leicester couldn’t manage a shot on target.
Hate to go the early crow but it’s looking like a matter of how far.
Realistically City still have a chance but it’s looking pretty slim at present.

thorson1987

Coach
We looked awesome this morning.
Trent had another blinder and Leicester couldn’t manage a shot on target.
Hate to go the early crow but it’s looking like a matter of how far.
Realistically City still have a chance but it’s looking pretty slim at present.

I think that is the best we have played all season tbh.

Tried to work it out and if we win every game up to Man City away we could win the title there if they lose at least once beforehand.

thorson1987

Coach
Quality whinge by Kasper after the game.

Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel speaks to Amazon: "I think it was a bit tough. We were in the game until the referee had to make himself a hero. Then we lost our composure.”

saint.nick

Coach
Quality whinge by Kasper after the game.

Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel speaks to Amazon: "I think it was a bit tough. We were in the game until the referee had to make himself a hero. Then we lost our composure.”
That pretty much sums up the salt of all the rival fans this season

thorson1987

Coach
Wolves come back from 2-0 down to beat City 3-2.

13 points in front of Leicester
14 points in front of City

With a game in hand.

Holy f**k I'm trying hard not to get too excited.

Foz

Bench
LiVARpool is back baby.

The ref and his team originally got both of them wrong.
Pretty clear the Mane goal was off Lallanas shoulder.
No doubt the Wolves offside was picky but it was offside.Remember in one game(was it Manure) we had one go against us for part of Firminos hip or knee)which I still think looked behind the last defender)disallowed.

Maybe it’s showing up how many times we get calls go against us from refs.
Maybe it’s showing the poor quality of officials in the EPL.
Wish they had VAR at Old Trafford during the Ferguson years.

Anyway first year in all the countries the VAR gets introduced they continually whinge about it.
Will The EPL be the first to get rid of it?

The ref and his team originally got both of them wrong.
Pretty clear the Mane goal was off Lallanas shoulder.
No doubt the Wolves offside was picky but it was offside.Remember in one game(was it Manure) we had one go against us for part of Firminos hip or knee)which I still think looked behind the last defender)disallowed.

Maybe it’s showing up how many times we get calls go against us from refs.
Maybe it’s showing the poor quality of officials in the EPL.
Wish they had VAR at Old Trafford during the Ferguson years.

Anyway first year in all the countries the VAR gets introduced they continually whinge about it.
Will The EPL be the first to get rid of it?

I dare say the EPL will vary how the the VAR is used. The idea is to get rid of the "howlers" not whether the scorer's armpit is offside.

Reactions: Foz

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dare say the EPL will vary how the the VAR is used. The idea is to get rid of the "howlers" not whether the scorer's armpit is offside.

its much like DRS in the cricket, we can have all the best technology in the world but at the end of the day its subject to human scrutiny,

therein lies the problem

Reactions: Foz