What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

txta2

Bench
Truth hurts huh. Tenth rating for spine I think is generous considering the nine is a rookie,the 6 is playing out of position and never looks like winning a gf, and the 7 is rated highly, within the club.

carinashark

First Grade
10 for spine is a bit high. Well making the eight is impossible. We will have quite a few loosing streaks which will put Coach Morris under pressure . The good players will rise to the top and Morris will be able to build a a handy team in 2021. Hey we probably will beat Manly .

Frenzy.

Immortal
10. SHARKS

Predicted spine: 1. Matt Moylan 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 9. Blayke Brailey

Analysis: The Sharks need to keep their spine on the park in 2020 following injury plagued seasons for Matt Moylan and Shaun Johnson last year. Moylan in particular needs to string some games together to return to his best. 2020 looms as a make or break season for Johnson’s NRL career, after he failed to live up to his price tag in his first year in the Shire. Chad Townsend was arguably the Sharks’ best spine player last season, but he still needs to show more consistency, especially in the big end of season games. Blayke Brailey gets the chance to step out of his brother’s shadow following Jayden’s move to Newcastle.

Fox sports Spine Power ranking.

Kyle is no1 with a rocket.

LINK

The idiot who hs the byline on that article is kidding

5. SEA EAGLES
1. Tom Trbojevic 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 9. Cade Cust

6. EELS
Predicted spine: 1. Clint Gutherson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 9. Reed Mahoney

7. KNIGHTS
Predicted spine: 1. Kalyn Ponga 6. Phoenix Crossland 7. Mitchell Pearce 9. Jayden Brailey

8. COWBOYS
Predicted spine: 1. Valentine Holmes 6. Jake Clifford 7. Michael Morgan 9. Jake Granville

9. BRONCOS
Predicted spine: 1. Jamayne Isaako 6. Anthony Milford 7. Brodie Croft 9. Jake Turpin

Bold are bums.

Such a subjective nothing assessment. Shaun Johnson is better than all those Number 6's. Blayke Brailey is at least equal to 4 of the hookers above the Sharks in the rankings. Moylan in form (even though I can't stand him) is better than or equal 2 at least 3 of the fullbacks.

Load of shit

Maybe Frenzy is a bit harsh on Valentine . I think hes more an unknown quantity after his "NFL Experience"" He could be lethal weapon at the back if he plays to coaches game plan and doesnt think hes now a global superstar and want to run the show.like Hayne did.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
NRL.com's predicted Sharks round 1 team
  1. Matt Moylan
  2. Josh Morris
  3. Jesse Ramien
  4. Bronson Xerri
  5. Josh Dugan
  6. Shaun Johnson
  7. Chad Townsend
  8. Andrew Fifita
  9. Blayke Brailey
  10. Aaron Woods
  11. Briton Nikora
  12. Wade Graham
  13. Jack Williams

14. Braden Hamlen-Uele
  15. Billy Magoulias
  16. Cam King
  17. Jayson Bukuya
Others: Sione Katoa, William Kennedy, Kayleb Milne, Ronaldo Mulitalo, Toby Rudolf, Cruz Topai-Aveai, Connor Tracey, Brayden Trindall, Teig Wilton

2020_sharks.jpg

Jamie Soward says: While Cam King is a great signing for the club I don't have him in my round one 13 because Billy Magoulias can cover hooker after an incredible season for Newtown in 2019 where he showed he has plenty of skill.

He and Jack Williams cover for the loss of Paul Gallen at lock and Toby Rudolph for me has earned a bench spot after what he did for Newtown last season after coming back from a knee reconstruction.

Latest posts