What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
I used to play golf as a kid with this silly old merkin who did the moray joke every round.

It would go like this:

Silly Old Merkin: What ball are you playing?

Someone from the group: Optima.

Silly Old Merkin: Optima? Optimoray!

*Proceeds to sing*

"When your bit on the heel, by a f**king big eel thats a moray"

Me: *Stares at him blankly hoping he will hurry up and hit his ball.*

Be honest. How many drivers did you wreck wrapping them around his stupid face?

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-bars-Fiji-indecently-touching-barmaid.html

Parramatta Eels star Maika Sivo spent the night in jail in Fiji after he was accused of 'indecently annoying' a barmaid at a luxury resort.

The 26-year-old was charged with indecent annoyance of a woman in her 20's and was granted bail at Nadi Magistrate Court on Monday morning.

He was granted bail with a surety of $500 but was blocked from leaving the country.

Sivo was celebrating with family in the poolside bar at the Wyndham Resort, on Denarau Island on Boxing Day.

He is expected to claim in court that he touched the barmaid in a bid to get her attention, according to The Daily Telegraph.

The arrest was confirmed by the Parramatta Eels NRL on Sunday who said they had informed the NRL integrity unit.

Eelogical

Referee
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-bars-Fiji-indecently-touching-barmaid.html

Parramatta Eels star Maika Sivo spent the night in jail in Fiji after he was accused of 'indecently annoying' a barmaid at a luxury resort.

The 26-year-old was charged with indecent annoyance of a woman in her 20's and was granted bail at Nadi Magistrate Court on Monday morning.

He was granted bail with a surety of $500 but was blocked from leaving the country.

Sivo was celebrating with family in the poolside bar at the Wyndham Resort, on Denarau Island on Boxing Day.

He is expected to claim in court that he touched the barmaid in a bid to get her attention, according to The Daily Telegraph.

The arrest was confirmed by the Parramatta Eels NRL on Sunday who said they had informed the NRL integrity unit.
He probably got on the cocktails and asked her for a slippery nipple and an orgasm.

T.S Quint

Coach
It was action packed but I didn't find it all that involving. But I agree it's better than that other stuff. And I'd say it wasn't released on the big screen because it's a Netflix production.

It’s not a Netflix production but they do have the release rights.

Considering it’s a Michael Bay movie I’m just going to assume it’s exactly like every other Michael Bay movie - big, loud, bombastic nonsense with poorly written characters and the occasional random bit of sexism/racism.

In other words...stupid but fun.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s not a Netflix production but they do have the release rights.

Considering it’s a Michael Bay movie I’m just going to assume it’s exactly like every other Michael Bay movie - big, loud, bombastic nonsense with poorly written characters and the occasional random bit of sexism/racism.

In other words...stupid but fun.
Ding ding ding!!! give that man a prize.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
What's with these old parra games they are showing on foxtel???

All games we are on the losing end and as one of the popular clubs, you would think there would be more games featuring parra.

Also what pisses me off is they show the same games over and over. How hard is it to just put a thousand random nrl games and just play them one after the other

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

All games we are on the losing end and as one of the popular clubs, you would think there would be more games featuring parra.

Also what pisses me off is they show the same games over and over. How hard is it to just put a thousand random nrl games and just play them one after the other

Yesterday our 74-4 win was on

Eelogical

Referee

You have Foxtel?

84 Baby

Referee

Probably f**ken BAs fault