What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Presidents Cup & Sydney Shield

Parraman2

Juniors
Can anyone Post the Draw on here?
Would be dissapointing for teams with Massey and Shield with a 14 and 11 team competition, meaning teams will miss put playing together some weeks! I guess there is no fix to this unless teams like.
Moorebank, EC , brothers, belrose etc go into both competitions?

rightleftin

Juniors
Guildford players, Joe Gardiner (RMC) and Jack Jordan (SS) have signed with Macquarie Scorpions in the Newcastle comp.

Can anyone Post the Draw on here?
Would be dissapointing for teams with Massey and Shield with a 14 and 11 team competition, meaning teams will miss put playing together some weeks! I guess there is no fix to this unless teams like.
Moorebank, EC , brothers, belrose etc go into both competitions?

Draws aren't out yet. Clubs have draft draws. They need to be double checked before being released.

Massey will be an even draw.
22 Rounds, play each other home and away with 2 byes.

Unfortunately Shield will be an un-even draw. With some teams only playing each other once

Tigers1986

Juniors
Does anybody have a list of the confirmed teams for each competition? I know that Western Suburbs have left Massey, replaced by Fiji. I also heard that Windsor were returning to both Massey and Shield?

Appreciate any assistance.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Does anybody have a list of the confirmed teams for each competition? I know that Western Suburbs have left Massey, replaced by Fiji. I also heard that Windsor were returning to both Massey and Shield?

Appreciate any assistance.
was posted on the previous page

Butts74

Juniors
Mercurial Five Eighth Shane Miller is still un-signed. He may still be holding out in the hope of an NRL development contract.
Yeah who ? This was 2018 when you blokes were talking about this guy. You mustn’t have anything else better to do with your lives. Talk about the upcoming season.