What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Gear

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Every year I make sure I purchase a pair of training shorts. Are we actually just wearing plain black shorts with no logos/sponsors or are they just yet to be delivered?

I must say the training gear looks exceptional this year minus the training shorts.

Quigs

Immortal
I think the NRL and the whole box and dice is getting out of wack.

$70 bucks for a singlet. How munch for a bloody jersey?

No wonder people go off and buy from the elcheapo chinese blokes.

lolesi

First Grade
I think the NRL and the whole box and dice is getting out of wack.

$70 bucks for a singlet. How munch for a bloody jersey?

No wonder people go off and buy from the elcheapo chinese blokes.

$160 for a jersey quigs! That’s absolute bonkers.

snout

First Grade
Players shouldnt be on the gear even if it is only training.

It ended jarred mullens career. We dont need that shite.

Special K

Coach
The end of year sales are good value compared to now. I got a players issue backpack for $40, singlet for $35. The backpack was down from 120.

Quigs

Immortal
No matter how hard or serious you trained the moral of the story was / is you can't run without a head.

We need to prioritise our tackling techniques.

cb4

First Grade
The end of year sales are good value compared to now. I got a players issue backpack for $40, singlet for $35. The backpack was down from 120.
Best time to do the shopping. I haven't picked up a jersey at full price in years.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Does anybody know if the club still has an actual store, or is just online now?

Considering the leagues club has shut down now I would guess not but just thought I’d float out the question and see if anyone knows. Cheers.